STYLIZED MEOWSCLES - [FORTNITE] [.FBX and BLEND only!]
-
bump
-
@Hoxton21 have you ever looked into it yet i need ittttt
-
@Hoxton21 have you ever looked into it yet i need ittttt
@CJsavage420. i might go out of my way and buy it, though if its just loose flies, like FBX and blend, i'll need someone to do that part. no promises on buying it though, money is tight as of rn. but i'll see what i can do.
-
@CJsavage420. i might go out of my way and buy it, though if its just loose flies, like FBX and blend, i'll need someone to do that part. no promises on buying it though, money is tight as of rn. but i'll see what i can do.
@Hoxton21 that would peak
-
-
@Forgotten SONION it is just fur
-
@Forgotten SONION it is just fur
@CJsavage420. ok good news, i bought it. bad news, its just FBX and BLEND files.
Regardless heres the link:
this is the first time i did pixel drain, it works on my end. if it dont, i'll see what i can do so i can.
In the mean time, i'll keep bumping for a VRC port. I'll go around and look for other threads with meowscles and post it there.
-
@CJsavage420. ok good news, i bought it. bad news, its just FBX and BLEND files.
Regardless heres the link:
this is the first time i did pixel drain, it works on my end. if it dont, i'll see what i can do so i can.
In the mean time, i'll keep bumping for a VRC port. I'll go around and look for other threads with meowscles and post it there.
-
-
-
-
-
@Forgotten i wouldnt know how to put in all the fbx and blend stuff into unity ngl, id need some help with that OR someone else to do that
-
someone from a different thread looking for this avi said that the link wasnt valid, so heres another upload to a different site:
im new to uploading stuff to tell me if this has a problem too
bumpin for vrc ports if anyone does get their hands on it
-
someone from a different thread looking for this avi said that the link wasnt valid, so heres another upload to a different site:
im new to uploading stuff to tell me if this has a problem too
bumpin for vrc ports if anyone does get their hands on it
-
Does he have trans scars? If not that's a very suggestive fur pattern, especially for a character that isn't even canonically trans. And I hope to god me asking this doesn't get people offended, I'm just curious as to why a stylized meowscles should be having trans scars when it doesn't even tie in to the original character at all, and makes it feel like putting on your preferences to a character just for the sake of it making you feel comfortable. Not the people here, but the artist behind the model.
-
Does he have trans scars? If not that's a very suggestive fur pattern, especially for a character that isn't even canonically trans. And I hope to god me asking this doesn't get people offended, I'm just curious as to why a stylized meowscles should be having trans scars when it doesn't even tie in to the original character at all, and makes it feel like putting on your preferences to a character just for the sake of it making you feel comfortable. Not the people here, but the artist behind the model.
@lollermsparko You get it, I mean I personally find it off-putting. People should just keep the original base design.
-
Does he have trans scars? If not that's a very suggestive fur pattern, especially for a character that isn't even canonically trans. And I hope to god me asking this doesn't get people offended, I'm just curious as to why a stylized meowscles should be having trans scars when it doesn't even tie in to the original character at all, and makes it feel like putting on your preferences to a character just for the sake of it making you feel comfortable. Not the people here, but the artist behind the model.
@lollermsparko How are trans scars suggestive? People who are born female, and wish to transition- or overall have issues and need surgery have scars. How is someone's transition "suggestive", genuine question?
The reason why they have trans scars, is because its very highly headcanoned by many people that Meowscles is trans due to the high improbability of a male calico being born. So, thus, Female to Male.
Nobody says it's about the artist being comfortable, it's simply a headcanon. But to call it "suggestive" is a bit far, and shows more into your character than you think. It comes off as you having your own comforts hurt rather than the artists. -
@lollermsparko How are trans scars suggestive? People who are born female, and wish to transition- or overall have issues and need surgery have scars. How is someone's transition "suggestive", genuine question?
The reason why they have trans scars, is because its very highly headcanoned by many people that Meowscles is trans due to the high improbability of a male calico being born. So, thus, Female to Male.
Nobody says it's about the artist being comfortable, it's simply a headcanon. But to call it "suggestive" is a bit far, and shows more into your character than you think. It comes off as you having your own comforts hurt rather than the artists.@Meowscles Wasn't putting it off that way, sorry. And also I don't really know much about cats so I had no idea that male calicos were not the more probable outcome of a calico litter. And also I did not give that big of a shit about fortnite to read into any headcanons about a fictional character being THEORIZED to be trans just due to cat genetics.. Then again it's a FICTIONAL character, and thus the gender of said character should be made up by those who made it, not people with headcanons, it (to me at least) shows that you believe in headcanons more than canons.. I don't frankly care if Meowscles is confirmed to be trans or not, I'm only saying it's suggestive because it's suggesting that the artist believes more into headcanons than what's actually canon.. Seems you do too, but to each our own I guess?
-
@Meowscles Wasn't putting it off that way, sorry. And also I don't really know much about cats so I had no idea that male calicos were not the more probable outcome of a calico litter. And also I did not give that big of a shit about fortnite to read into any headcanons about a fictional character being THEORIZED to be trans just due to cat genetics.. Then again it's a FICTIONAL character, and thus the gender of said character should be made up by those who made it, not people with headcanons, it (to me at least) shows that you believe in headcanons more than canons.. I don't frankly care if Meowscles is confirmed to be trans or not, I'm only saying it's suggestive because it's suggesting that the artist believes more into headcanons than what's actually canon.. Seems you do too, but to each our own I guess?
@lollermsparko Christ man, you don't need to put shit in bold to make a point. I wasn't attempting to be a dick or argue (as said by me asking questions), but fans are welcome to be fans about anything in whatever way they were. Headcanons play off of canon or with canon, regardless- let people have fun and enjoy art, as art is subjective on it's own. And to be fair on your front, you should have given more context to the usage of "suggestive".
Instead of assuming and putting words in my mouth, let's just end this here to not incite into some kind of an argument by the tone you're exhibiting. Thanks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login