lf big fluffy tail by: LEAH_
-
if you can't afford it.. you can simply dm me on discord. I offer discounts for people who are from poor countries and can't afford it. I am a small creator- but I offer discounts to those who can't afford it. Even now, there is 40% discount on my gumroad store..

Have I done anything to even deserve getting my assets ripped/shared?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login