LF: Avis by Sukawonton
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Bumpin this again
-
nr 3.
-
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@godamongdogs You are amazing, thank you so much!!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@godamongdogs Hmm.. Windows seems to detect a trojan in poiyomi within the Golden Tiger Aika package, have you had any troubles with this?
Amaterasu seems perfectly fine
-
@godamongdogs Hmm.. Windows seems to detect a trojan in poiyomi within the Golden Tiger Aika package, have you had any troubles with this?
Amaterasu seems perfectly fine
@VioletKitsune personally I did not have any issues with, even uploaded it myself. but to be sure do not download it, I'll reupload it when I wake up to make sure nothing is wrong. sorry for the issues
-
Aika uploaded again, and scanned multiple times
should be fine -
Aika uploaded again, and scanned multiple times
should be fine@godamongdogs Ugh I'm so sorry for the hassle, but now I can't extract the files because I keep getting an error message saying the archives either in unknown format or damaged
I do appreciate you trying to make sure everything works though
-
same
-
bump for sad and Naomi, also if possible let's see if we can get this one https://sukawonton.gumroad.com/l/Adelaide?layout=profile
-
@godamongdogs Ugh I'm so sorry for the hassle, but now I can't extract the files because I keep getting an error message saying the archives either in unknown format or damaged
I do appreciate you trying to make sure everything works though
@VioletKitsune is it safe to download?
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
BUMP
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login