Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Lf: Skunk Hunk and Curvy Cow

Lf: Skunk Hunk and Curvy Cow

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
51 Posts 24 Posters 10.4k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vash60BDDV
    vash60BDDV
    vash60BDD
    wrote on last edited by vash60BDD
    #11

    @weezer
    rat lad just went up on vrm
    https://vrmodels.store/avatars/35400-bara-rat-vrc-avatar.html

    maybe the others are next? 👀

    ♡☮︎ love+peace ☮︎♡

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Boykisser butB
      Boykisser butB
      Boykisser but
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      AYOO

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Boykisser butB
        Boykisser butB
        Boykisser but
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        all is left is for the cow.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tennisonT
          tennisonT
          tennison
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          I need the cow and the Raffe

          Boykisser butB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            ShadowFoxMKS
            wrote on last edited by ShadowFoxMKS
            #15

            i thinki found the skunk one, i haven't look it up
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tennisonT tennison

              I need the cow and the Raffe

              Boykisser butB
              Boykisser butB
              Boykisser but
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @tennison I like seeing that Pfp alone somehow makes me wanna suffer re texturing nikki kitty-- XD

              vash60BDDV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                So
                wrote on last edited by So
                #17

                The cow is the only one left that I want, so if anyone has it and shares it that would be appreciated.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Boykisser butB Boykisser but

                  @tennison I like seeing that Pfp alone somehow makes me wanna suffer re texturing nikki kitty-- XD

                  vash60BDDV
                  vash60BDDV
                  vash60BDD
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  @The-odd-finder
                  which avatar is that?
                  the pfp is definitely cute, I'd love to do a retexture myself

                  ♡☮︎ love+peace ☮︎♡

                  Boykisser butB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • vash60BDDV vash60BDD

                    @The-odd-finder
                    which avatar is that?
                    the pfp is definitely cute, I'd love to do a retexture myself

                    Boykisser butB
                    Boykisser butB
                    Boykisser but
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    @vash60BDD Make that two models Ima have to suffer with now I found it on models XD https://vrmodels.store/avatars/22828-hazel.html and CG trader also the Nikki kitty I used back is on there.

                    https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/fantasy-character/nikki-3d-model

                    Ima slowly start my suffering soon. also, sorry if my English is not the best.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      ShadowFoxMKS
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      here is a link to the giraffe
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      vash60BDDV 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        So
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        @ShadowFoxMKS Do you have the cow?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S ShadowFoxMKS

                          here is a link to the giraffe
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          vash60BDDV
                          vash60BDDV
                          vash60BDD
                          wrote on last edited by vash60BDD
                          #22

                          @ShadowFoxMKS
                          thank ya kindly

                          @The-odd-finder
                          ohh, this one! super cute
                          totally worth the suffering haha I hope you have fun with it tho

                          ♡☮︎ love+peace ☮︎♡

                          Boykisser butB 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • vash60BDDV vash60BDD

                            @ShadowFoxMKS
                            thank ya kindly

                            @The-odd-finder
                            ohh, this one! super cute
                            totally worth the suffering haha I hope you have fun with it tho

                            Boykisser butB
                            Boykisser butB
                            Boykisser but
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            @vash60BDD I can only wonder what can go wrong if I go in the Black cat with the Ver I have of Nikki kitty...O boooy.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • vash60BDDV vash60BDD

                              @ShadowFoxMKS
                              thank ya kindly

                              @The-odd-finder
                              ohh, this one! super cute
                              totally worth the suffering haha I hope you have fun with it tho

                              Boykisser butB
                              Boykisser butB
                              Boykisser but
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @vash60BDD Don't even remember who I got that one off of now I think about it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                ChubbyEnjoyer69
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                  ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                  ChubbyEnjoyer69
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  @So @tennison @The-odd-finder I have the files for the cow, I'll trade it for the goat/cult caprine

                                  Boykisser butB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ChubbyEnjoyer69C ChubbyEnjoyer69

                                    @So @tennison @The-odd-finder I have the files for the cow, I'll trade it for the goat/cult caprine

                                    Boykisser butB
                                    Boykisser butB
                                    Boykisser but
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    @ChubbyEnjoyer69 sorry I was sleep atm

                                    ChubbyEnjoyer69C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Boykisser butB Boykisser but

                                      @ChubbyEnjoyer69 sorry I was sleep atm

                                      ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                      ChubbyEnjoyer69C
                                      ChubbyEnjoyer69
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      @The-odd-finder If u have the wolke's goat files I'll gladly give u the cow files

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        So
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        Bump for the cow

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          So
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          Bump for the cow again

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular