Lf someone who can port emma (the mermaid) from orc massage to vrc
-
As the title says. I actually tried porting her myself but I was.. semi successful.
I did get her in the game but, well. Not in great condition.
When first putting her in unity, the humanoid armature cannot be generated correctly as one of her bones has a duplicate name. So I went to blender to change it just to realize she is really broken (atleast it was on my end) when porting her into the application. I had to re-rig her completely. I did a simple rig so theres no hair or boob physics. Her boobs also clip in certain poses and her hands are absolutely wrecked. She also can't blink or move her mouth. She can look around with eye toggles. So yeah, the port I made is really bad so I was wondering if anyone else could give it a try.
My version also has her hat, glasses and necklace as toggles and she also has a material swap toggle so she can switch between her human skin texture and mermaid texture though the mermaid body texture is a bit messed up since its the human model after all,
You can find a link to her model in this thread
https://forum.ripper.store/post/1087827I unfortunately can't pay or anything but if anyone wants to give it a try for fun and share the unity files later, I'd truly appreciate it. I don't even want nsfw add ons or anything just a port that isn't as wrecked as mine.
Also posting this in nsfw since she does have nsfw textures and stuffs.

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login