Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. ✦ LUMINA ASSET COLLECTION ✦

✦ LUMINA ASSET COLLECTION ✦

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
luminalumina texturelumina clothing
48 Posts 17 Posters 58.3k Views 47 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • qoqukQ
    qoqukQ
    qoquk
    wrote on last edited by
    #36

    what a loss 😞

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Dora727
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      I've restarted the thread.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D
        D
        Dora727
        wrote on last edited by
        #38

        I've noticed that quite a few download links are missing.
        I'll be updating them in order from the top, so please be patient.

        therabbitholeT 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • D Dora727

          I've noticed that quite a few download links are missing.
          I'll be updating them in order from the top, so please be patient.

          therabbitholeT
          therabbitholeT
          therabbithole
          wrote on last edited by
          #39

          @Dora727 Thank you so much! ❤ Staying tuned!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Dora727
            wrote on last edited by
            #40

            I've updated all the download links for avatar assets and outfits, from No. 1 to No. 69.
            Most of them are full packs.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • D
              D
              Dora727
              wrote on last edited by
              #41

              🛠️ I've updated the version of “USEFUL TOOLS FOR EDITING” that I currently own and updated the download links as well.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HiirgaiH
                HiirgaiH
                Hiirgai
                wrote on last edited by
                #42

                thanks

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • O
                  O
                  owo111
                  wrote last edited by
                  #43

                  It seems that link #23 in USEFUL TOOLS FOR EDITING is for a different product

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    LaxyFure
                    wrote last edited by
                    #44

                    after 141-150 most links are broken, could you reup please? big fan

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BPDB
                      BPDB
                      BPD
                      wrote last edited by BPD
                      #45

                      I Wanted to ask if its just my browser/pc being weird but i downloaded
                      https://booth.pm/ja/items/7065385 & https://booth.pm/ja/items/8715135
                      and it warned me about a virus, a trojan 💔

                      cake-ice-cream.gif

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • porzy432P
                        porzy432P
                        porzy432
                        wrote last edited by
                        #46

                        Bump!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          Dora727
                          wrote last edited by
                          #47

                          🎀 ACCESSORIES,💅 NAIL,💄 MAKEUP TEXTURE,👁️ EYE TEXTURE,🧍 BODY TEXTURE,🖋️ TATTOO TEXTURE,😊 FACE ANIMATION,💃 POSE ANIMATION,📷 PHOTOGRAPHY TOOLS,🛠️ USEFUL TOOLS FOR EDITING
                          We have updated all the information and download links for the assets listed above.
                          💇 HAIRS,👗 CLOTHES
                          Since there are so many variations of these two types, I’ll be updating the download links and other information little by little.
                          I’ll start by updating the hairstyles first.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          1
                          • D
                            D
                            Dora727
                            wrote last edited by
                            #48

                            💇 We've updated the download links and asset counts for HAIRS.
                            All download links are working.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular