Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Does anyone happen to know the assets for this avatar? The creator is KiwiPlaysVRヾ(•ω•`)o

Does anyone happen to know the assets for this avatar? The creator is KiwiPlaysVRヾ(•ω•`)o

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femalensfwrobotprivatehelp findedit
12 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Screenshot 2026-05-31 014141.png Screenshot 2026-05-31 014128.png

    • Hii, I'm looking for this avatar—maybe someone has managed to rip it, or has already done so. The creator is KiwiPlaysVR (@kiwi_vr) (on Instagram).
    • I'd really appreciate it if anyone could rip it for me or find an avatar that's already been ripped. Obviously, I think it's private... (lll¬ω¬)
    • But I know that sooner or later someone will take it ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
    lenkagamine12L 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump ^3^

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump (︶^︶)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bump (⊙ˍ⊙)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ? A Former User

            Screenshot 2026-05-31 014141.png Screenshot 2026-05-31 014128.png

            • Hii, I'm looking for this avatar—maybe someone has managed to rip it, or has already done so. The creator is KiwiPlaysVR (@kiwi_vr) (on Instagram).
            • I'd really appreciate it if anyone could rip it for me or find an avatar that's already been ripped. Obviously, I think it's private... (lll¬ω¬)
            • But I know that sooner or later someone will take it ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
            lenkagamine12L
            lenkagamine12L
            lenkagamine12
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Bartolomeo if u ever get a unity package give us a a thought and share it here freind

            ? 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

              @Bartolomeo if u ever get a unity package give us a a thought and share it here freind

              ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @lenkagamine12 Okay (~o ̄3 ̄)~

              lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ? A Former User

                Screenshot 2026-05-31 014141.png Screenshot 2026-05-31 014128.png

                • Hii, I'm looking for this avatar—maybe someone has managed to rip it, or has already done so. The creator is KiwiPlaysVR (@kiwi_vr) (on Instagram).
                • I'd really appreciate it if anyone could rip it for me or find an avatar that's already been ripped. Obviously, I think it's private... (lll¬ω¬)
                • But I know that sooner or later someone will take it ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Bartolomeo i know @vrcamazing can rip the vrca after that take it to @lotus-okami she will do a vrca to unity fix to make teh vrca not broke

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ? A Former User

                  @lenkagamine12 Okay (~o ̄3 ̄)~

                  lenkagamine12L
                  lenkagamine12L
                  lenkagamine12
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Bartolomeo if ur looking for a vrca ask @vrcamazing from there send that vrca and a picture of the avi too @lotus-okami and shell fix it up with a quik vrca to unity fix and send u the package from there

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ? A Former User

                    Screenshot 2026-05-31 014141.png Screenshot 2026-05-31 014128.png

                    • Hii, I'm looking for this avatar—maybe someone has managed to rip it, or has already done so. The creator is KiwiPlaysVR (@kiwi_vr) (on Instagram).
                    • I'd really appreciate it if anyone could rip it for me or find an avatar that's already been ripped. Obviously, I think it's private... (lll¬ω¬)
                    • But I know that sooner or later someone will take it ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
                    lenkagamine12L
                    lenkagamine12L
                    lenkagamine12
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Bartolomeo if u happen to get a unity package send a copy my way if u want and share with the community

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

                      @Bartolomeo if u happen to get a unity package send a copy my way if u want and share with the community

                      ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @lenkagamine12 Okay o((>ω< ))o

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ?
                        ?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Bump >:3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          TheCalamityF0x
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular