Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. I'm looking for assets like the ones in the photo so I can recreate it ヾ(•ω•`)o

I'm looking for assets like the ones in the photo so I can recreate it ヾ(•ω•`)o

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlemocat girlvtube assetsedit
47 Posts 12 Posters 7.9k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cepxakC cepxak

    @Bartolomeo Almost, but not quite. https://booth.pm/en/items/6655352

    ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @cepxak I think so; in that case, I'll fix it in Adobe Photoshop. The problem is that I need to find a ripped version... (>人<;)

    XGhostyXlolX 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • XGhostyXlolX XGhostyXlol

      @FallenShadow any idea what the eyes could be called like idk for a example anime style eyes or diamond shaped eyes

      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadow
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      @XGhostyXlol lowkey, i looked for the eyes, either im blind or they're custom, but i prefer the eyes on the re-creation more

      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ? A Former User

        @cepxak I think so; in that case, I'll fix it in Adobe Photoshop. The problem is that I need to find a ripped version... (>人<;)

        XGhostyXlolX
        XGhostyXlolX
        XGhostyXlol
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        @Bartolomeo i believe in you surely someone made a ripped version before

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • XGhostyXlolX XGhostyXlol

          @Bartolomeo i believe in you surely someone made a ripped version before

          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          @XGhostyXlol I think so... ψ(._. )>

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            Bump ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FallenShadowF
              FallenShadowF
              FallenShadow
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              bump

              ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FallenShadowF
                FallenShadowF
                FallenShadow
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                bump

                ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ? A Former User

                  @FallenShadow Yeah, of course I'll send it to you privately. It's actually almost done—I just need to add the eyes and fix the blue triangle on the face. Here's what it looks like so far... But the character is cute o((>ω< ))o

                  -> Screenshot 2026-05-31 221146.png

                  FuntimeFemboyF
                  FuntimeFemboyF
                  FuntimeFemboy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  @Bartolomeo Wooo so cuteee i want it ❤

                  自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                  Any upvotes are appreciated
                  💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                       |  _  _|
                       /`ミ x 彡
                       /      |
                      /  ヽ   ノ
                   / ̄|   | | |
                   | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                  )
                   \二つ / はじめまして

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • FuntimeFemboyF
                    FuntimeFemboyF
                    FuntimeFemboy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    Bump

                    自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                    Any upvotes are appreciated
                    💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                         |  _  _|
                         /`ミ x 彡
                         /      |
                        /  ヽ   ノ
                     / ̄|   | | |
                     | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                    )
                     \二つ / はじめまして

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      solidsnaked
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ? A Former User

                        @FallenShadow Yeah, of course I'll send it to you privately. It's actually almost done—I just need to add the eyes and fix the blue triangle on the face. Here's what it looks like so far... But the character is cute o((>ω< ))o

                        -> Screenshot 2026-05-31 221146.png

                        BattlecatB
                        BattlecatB
                        Battlecat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        @Bartolomeo a few days late but was wodering if u could send me the files for ur recreation looks amazing

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          bump

                          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FuntimeFemboyF
                            FuntimeFemboyF
                            FuntimeFemboy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            Bumpy~~

                            自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                            Any upvotes are appreciated
                            💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                                 |  _  _|
                                 /`ミ x 彡
                                 /      |
                                /  ヽ   ノ
                             / ̄|   | | |
                             | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                            )
                             \二つ / はじめまして

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FallenShadowF
                              FallenShadowF
                              FallenShadow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              bump

                              ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                Bump >:3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ? A Former User

                                  @FallenShadow Yeah, of course I'll send it to you privately. It's actually almost done—I just need to add the eyes and fix the blue triangle on the face. Here's what it looks like so far... But the character is cute o((>ω< ))o

                                  -> Screenshot 2026-05-31 221146.png

                                  ILOSSYDEVI
                                  ILOSSYDEVI
                                  ILOSSYDEV
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #40

                                  @Bartolomeo i can't find you T.T can you add me. I want to help!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ? A Former User

                                    Screenshot 2026-05-31 012238.png Screenshot 2026-05-31 012158.png

                                    • Does anyone know what assets the VTuber @kailupivr (on Instagram) is using? If anyone happens to recognize the assets, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks o((>ω< ))o
                                    • From what I understand, it's supposed to be Manuka ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
                                    • But unfortunately, I don't know the rest... 🥀
                                    • Thank you again to anyone who can help me find these assets. ❤️
                                    ?
                                    ?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    @ILOSSYDEV Actually, I don't have a group, but I'm glad you want to help me recreate the avatar assets. o((>ω< ))o

                                    FuntimeFemboyF 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ? A Former User

                                      @ILOSSYDEV Actually, I don't have a group, but I'm glad you want to help me recreate the avatar assets. o((>ω< ))o

                                      FuntimeFemboyF
                                      FuntimeFemboyF
                                      FuntimeFemboy
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      @Bartolomeo Mee too I want to help :3

                                      自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                                      Any upvotes are appreciated
                                      💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                                           |  _  _|
                                           /`ミ x 彡
                                           /      |
                                          /  ヽ   ノ
                                       / ̄|   | | |
                                       | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                                      )
                                       \二つ / はじめまして

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadow
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #43

                                        bump

                                        ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SwgS
                                          SwgS
                                          Swg
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #44

                                          any ideas on the other outfit (in the left photo)?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular