Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. I'm looking for assets like the ones in the photo so I can recreate it ヾ(•ω•`)o

I'm looking for assets like the ones in the photo so I can recreate it ヾ(•ω•`)o

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlemocat girlvtube assetsedit
47 Posts 12 Posters 7.8k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • XGhostyXlolX
    XGhostyXlolX
    XGhostyXlol
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    ill keep an eye out if i find the eye preset ill definitely make sure to share it here :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • XGhostyXlolX
      XGhostyXlolX
      XGhostyXlol
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      hmmmh after searching like 86 pages for both the eyes and hair no find yet sadly :<

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ? A Former User

        @fallenshadow , @xghostyxlol . If by any chance you could help me find these presets—including the eyes and this new hairstyle (so I can switch between two different hairstyles to give the avatar a little extra flair)—I’d like to entrust the project to you and have it completed within 1–2 weeks. (It’s all because work is taking up so much of my time that I can’t finish the avatar 🥀). I’m attaching a photo to show you what I need:

        -> Screenshot 2026-06-03 122258.png

        FallenShadowF
        FallenShadowF
        FallenShadow
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        @Bartolomeo i can look around, sorry for the late response 🙏

        ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FallenShadowF
          FallenShadowF
          FallenShadow
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          i found that look similar, i don't think its the same one though, i can look for more later
          https://booth.pm/en/items/8361260 - Mirea hair

          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

          XGhostyXlolX 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

            i found that look similar, i don't think its the same one though, i can look for more later
            https://booth.pm/en/items/8361260 - Mirea hair

            XGhostyXlolX
            XGhostyXlolX
            XGhostyXlol
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            @FallenShadow good find damn i may of overlooked it with my blindness lol im still trying to find the eyes atm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • XGhostyXlolX
              XGhostyXlolX
              XGhostyXlol
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              @FallenShadow any idea what the eyes could be called like idk for a example anime style eyes or diamond shaped eyes

              FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • XGhostyXlolX
                XGhostyXlolX
                XGhostyXlol
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                i found something close but definitely probs not it
                Eye Shader-https://booth.pm/ko/items/5061618

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ? A Former User

                  @fallenshadow , @xghostyxlol . If by any chance you could help me find these presets—including the eyes and this new hairstyle (so I can switch between two different hairstyles to give the avatar a little extra flair)—I’d like to entrust the project to you and have it completed within 1–2 weeks. (It’s all because work is taking up so much of my time that I can’t finish the avatar 🥀). I’m attaching a photo to show you what I need:

                  -> Screenshot 2026-06-03 122258.png

                  cepxakC
                  cepxakC
                  cepxak
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  @Bartolomeo Almost, but not quite. https://booth.pm/en/items/6655352

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cepxakC cepxak

                    @Bartolomeo Almost, but not quite. https://booth.pm/en/items/6655352

                    ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    @cepxak I think so; in that case, I'll fix it in Adobe Photoshop. The problem is that I need to find a ripped version... (>人<;)

                    XGhostyXlolX 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • XGhostyXlolX XGhostyXlol

                      @FallenShadow any idea what the eyes could be called like idk for a example anime style eyes or diamond shaped eyes

                      FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadow
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      @XGhostyXlol lowkey, i looked for the eyes, either im blind or they're custom, but i prefer the eyes on the re-creation more

                      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ? A Former User

                        @cepxak I think so; in that case, I'll fix it in Adobe Photoshop. The problem is that I need to find a ripped version... (>人<;)

                        XGhostyXlolX
                        XGhostyXlolX
                        XGhostyXlol
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        @Bartolomeo i believe in you surely someone made a ripped version before

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XGhostyXlolX XGhostyXlol

                          @Bartolomeo i believe in you surely someone made a ripped version before

                          ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          @XGhostyXlol I think so... ψ(._. )>

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            Bump ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FallenShadowF
                              FallenShadowF
                              FallenShadow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              bump

                              ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FallenShadowF
                                FallenShadowF
                                FallenShadow
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                bump

                                ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ? A Former User

                                  @FallenShadow Yeah, of course I'll send it to you privately. It's actually almost done—I just need to add the eyes and fix the blue triangle on the face. Here's what it looks like so far... But the character is cute o((>ω< ))o

                                  -> Screenshot 2026-05-31 221146.png

                                  FuntimeFemboyF
                                  FuntimeFemboyF
                                  FuntimeFemboy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32

                                  @Bartolomeo Wooo so cuteee i want it ❤

                                  自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                                  Any upvotes are appreciated
                                  💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                                       |  _  _|
                                       /`ミ x 彡
                                       /      |
                                      /  ヽ   ノ
                                   / ̄|   | | |
                                   | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                                  )
                                   \二つ / はじめまして

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FuntimeFemboyF
                                    FuntimeFemboyF
                                    FuntimeFemboy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    Bump

                                    自分の心でさえ, 自分自身には分からないものだ
                                    Any upvotes are appreciated
                                    💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                                         |  _  _|
                                         /`ミ x 彡
                                         /      |
                                        /  ヽ   ノ
                                     / ̄|   | | |
                                     | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)
                                    )
                                     \二つ / はじめまして

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      solidsnaked
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ? A Former User

                                        @FallenShadow Yeah, of course I'll send it to you privately. It's actually almost done—I just need to add the eyes and fix the blue triangle on the face. Here's what it looks like so far... But the character is cute o((>ω< ))o

                                        -> Screenshot 2026-05-31 221146.png

                                        BattlecatB
                                        BattlecatB
                                        Battlecat
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #35

                                        @Bartolomeo a few days late but was wodering if u could send me the files for ur recreation looks amazing

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FallenShadowF
                                          FallenShadowF
                                          FallenShadow
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #36

                                          bump

                                          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular