Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. FNC RETEXTURES MEGA-THREAD + MORE

FNC RETEXTURES MEGA-THREAD + MORE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Uncategorized
fncfncbundlethreadtexturetexture boothtexture editfreefree assetscally3dcryptiacurvesnsfwnsfw textures
2.2k Posts 90 Posters 169.9k Views 153 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Friend_5F
    Friend_5F
    Friend_5
    wrote on last edited by
    #2061

    alt text
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Password: MjC4E.veE^tAKFLG+F+z

    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Friend_5F
      Friend_5F
      Friend_5
      wrote on last edited by
      #2062

      alt text
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Friend_5F Friend_5

        alt text
        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
        Password : zara

        Y
        Y
        Yoku26
        wrote on last edited by
        #2063

        @Friend_5 could we get a reup of this one and the Pika one? links are down

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandoR Rando

          @friend_5 I just scrolled though 1500 posts and had a few questions, with how many were dead-links and dead-pics;
          Did anyone have/drop the Fatalfire game's nightclub models? (New clothes, new standard textures, winter textures, gallery/bonus skins, etc) I see merchant marie, but haven't seen others
          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1922139 This website constantly archives fresh links within a month, could anyone reup the minecraft warden model to something like pixeldrain or workupload? I've only got a dead VRCA
          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1879171 I think I saw this dropped by Gwesslyn, but can't be absolutely sure. Was within the past 1~3 months of posts, could anyone confirm?
          Did anyone have the OLD bonfie's BonBon+ChuChu textures, from Derpixon's Mime and Dash video?
          Appreciate any answers, can provide pictures for each upon being poked

          RandoR
          RandoR
          Rando
          wrote on last edited by
          #2064

          bump active questions

          DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
          Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #2065

            All links with passwords are down-

            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
            [...]
            [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
            [...]
            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

            [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

            Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            2
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              All links with passwords are down-

              Friend_5F
              Friend_5F
              Friend_5
              wrote on last edited by
              #2066

              @Fire_90 Wait, did all the links really go down?

              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandoR Rando

                bump active questions

                RandoR
                RandoR
                Rando
                wrote on last edited by
                #2067

                @Fire_90 said:

                All links with passwords are down-

                @friend_5 Confirmed with one exception, archive ending /Hykfp3k5bp
                Checked only from replied message 1d ago to present

                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • RandoR Rando

                  @Fire_90 said:

                  All links with passwords are down-

                  @friend_5 Confirmed with one exception, archive ending /Hykfp3k5bp
                  Checked only from replied message 1d ago to present

                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #2068

                  @Rando okay

                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                  RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Friend_5F
                    Friend_5F
                    Friend_5
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #2069

                    alt text
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                    spiderfuckerS 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Friend_5F
                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5
                      wrote on last edited by Friend_5
                      #2070

                      (found)
                      alt text
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandoR Rando

                        @friend_5 I just scrolled though 1500 posts and had a few questions, with how many were dead-links and dead-pics;
                        Did anyone have/drop the Fatalfire game's nightclub models? (New clothes, new standard textures, winter textures, gallery/bonus skins, etc) I see merchant marie, but haven't seen others
                        https://forum.ripper.store/post/1922139 This website constantly archives fresh links within a month, could anyone reup the minecraft warden model to something like pixeldrain or workupload? I've only got a dead VRCA
                        https://forum.ripper.store/post/1879171 I think I saw this dropped by Gwesslyn, but can't be absolutely sure. Was within the past 1~3 months of posts, could anyone confirm?
                        Did anyone have the OLD bonfie's BonBon+ChuChu textures, from Derpixon's Mime and Dash video?
                        Appreciate any answers, can provide pictures for each upon being poked

                        RandoR
                        RandoR
                        Rando
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #2071

                        bump active questions

                        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Friend_5F Friend_5

                          alt text
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          spiderfuckerS
                          spiderfuckerS
                          spiderfucker
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #2072

                          @Friend_5 did anyone make a carnie/dark carnie version of the others yet?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Friend_5F Friend_5

                            @Rando okay

                            RandoR
                            RandoR
                            Rando
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #2073

                            @Friend_5 Did you test the endercreep avatar? I'm getting a number of errors that look like a broken VRCA's effects

                            DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                            Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                            Friend_5F Y 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • RandoR Rando

                              @Friend_5 Did you test the endercreep avatar? I'm getting a number of errors that look like a broken VRCA's effects

                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #2074

                              @Rando No

                              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RandoR Rando

                                @Friend_5 Did you test the endercreep avatar? I'm getting a number of errors that look like a broken VRCA's effects

                                Y
                                Y
                                YariMaei
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #2075

                                @Rando it is plus the hair is all broken

                                mother bird here to feed the chicks fnc content

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                1
                                • Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #2076

                                  (No Found)
                                  1000177796.png
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_286add66-ed4a-4b6f-86f7-a55d3d00b3a2

                                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5
                                    wrote on last edited by Friend_5
                                    #2077

                                    (Found)
                                    1000177797.png
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5
                                      wrote on last edited by Friend_5
                                      #2078

                                      (Found)
                                      1000177798.png
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Friend_5F
                                        Friend_5F
                                        Friend_5
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #2079

                                        (No Found)
                                        1000177799.png
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_475c08bc-a525-4df0-bb9b-a210d072234e

                                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RandoR Rando

                                          @friend_5 I just scrolled though 1500 posts and had a few questions, with how many were dead-links and dead-pics;
                                          Did anyone have/drop the Fatalfire game's nightclub models? (New clothes, new standard textures, winter textures, gallery/bonus skins, etc) I see merchant marie, but haven't seen others
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1922139 This website constantly archives fresh links within a month, could anyone reup the minecraft warden model to something like pixeldrain or workupload? I've only got a dead VRCA
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1879171 I think I saw this dropped by Gwesslyn, but can't be absolutely sure. Was within the past 1~3 months of posts, could anyone confirm?
                                          Did anyone have the OLD bonfie's BonBon+ChuChu textures, from Derpixon's Mime and Dash video?
                                          Appreciate any answers, can provide pictures for each upon being poked

                                          RandoR
                                          RandoR
                                          Rando
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #2080

                                          bump active questions

                                          DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                          Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular