Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. LF} [Compatible with 7 avatars] ⋆୨୧˚ ₊Soft Pain Tattoo₊˚ ୨୧ ⋆ by Ashveil

LF} [Compatible with 7 avatars] ⋆୨୧˚ ₊Soft Pain Tattoo₊˚ ୨୧ ⋆ by Ashveil

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Textures
booth texturescutecorecutsself harm
23 Posts 7 Posters 953 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Xi0Xin1X
    Xi0Xin1X
    Xi0Xin1
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    OMG BUMP

    I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Xi0Xin1X
      Xi0Xin1X
      Xi0Xin1
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      bump

      I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lavender BoyL
        Lavender BoyL
        Lavender Boy
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        bump

        ♡ ∩_∩
        („• ֊ •„)♡
        | ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
        | (Someone loves you) |
         ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
        ૮꒰ ྀི >⸝⸝⸝< ྀི꒱ა

        ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

        /)/)
        ( . .)
        ( づ🔪

        ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

        ͏
        ⠀  ∩ ∩⠀
        ꒰ 𓏼 ◞ ˔ ◟ 𓏼 ꒱
        ╭ ○◜◝ ͡ ○◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ╮
        ꔫ I make Femboy edits ꔫ
        ╰ ◟◞ ͜ ◟͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◞◞ ͜ ◞╯
        ͏ ͏ ͏
        ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔
        /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
        ( . .) ꒰ Lav ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
        ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣ Upload Commissions 5-10$
        /Quest converts
        & booth avi commissions -Dms
        ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Xi0Xin1X
          Xi0Xin1X
          Xi0Xin1
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          bump

          I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Xi0Xin1X
            Xi0Xin1X
            Xi0Xin1
            wrote last edited by
            #15

            bump

            I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Xi0Xin1X
              Xi0Xin1X
              Xi0Xin1
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              bump

              I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Xi0Xin1X
                Xi0Xin1X
                Xi0Xin1
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                bump

                I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Xi0Xin1X
                  Xi0Xin1X
                  Xi0Xin1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  bump

                  I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Xi0Xin1X
                    Xi0Xin1X
                    Xi0Xin1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    bump

                    I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lavender BoyL
                      Lavender BoyL
                      Lavender Boy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      bump

                      ♡ ∩_∩
                      („• ֊ •„)♡
                      | ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
                      | (Someone loves you) |
                       ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
                      ૮꒰ ྀི >⸝⸝⸝< ྀི꒱ა

                      ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                      /)/)
                      ( . .)
                      ( づ🔪

                      ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                      ͏
                      ⠀  ∩ ∩⠀
                      ꒰ 𓏼 ◞ ˔ ◟ 𓏼 ꒱
                      ╭ ○◜◝ ͡ ○◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ╮
                      ꔫ I make Femboy edits ꔫ
                      ╰ ◟◞ ͜ ◟͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◞◞ ͜ ◞╯
                      ͏ ͏ ͏
                      ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔
                      /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                      ( . .) ꒰ Lav ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                      ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣ Upload Commissions 5-10$
                      /Quest converts
                      & booth avi commissions -Dms
                      ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Xi0Xin1X
                        Xi0Xin1X
                        Xi0Xin1
                        wrote last edited by
                        #21

                        bump

                        I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Xi0Xin1X
                          Xi0Xin1X
                          Xi0Xin1
                          wrote last edited by
                          #22

                          bump

                          I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Xi0Xin1X
                            Xi0Xin1X
                            Xi0Xin1
                            wrote last edited by
                            #23

                            bump

                            I love cheese and do well with verbal affirmations.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular