Another little treat for Ripper lovers (108/????) look down
-



If you'd like me to upload more files, I have several, and they're all booth files, but they're VRCA files. Upvote to upload more.
If there are any errors, please let me know.
Link: ()
The instructions for uploading VRCA files can be found here (https://forum.ripper.store/post/1593279)
If you want to see more avatars, here's the list (https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109506/another-little-treat-for-ripper-lovers-104-look-down)
here's my Discord: tuwisx
EXTRA
Hello Ripper lovers, I hope you're all doing well. Here are some more new avatars I've been uploading; there are many more to come, but for now, here are these new ones
I want to clear up some doubts, since some people ask me if the avatar photos I upload are, let's say, exclusive to those who can pay for them at a cost of $9.
Another detail is that if the image is blurry, write to me on my Discord and tell me which avatar you're interested in, and I can show you a more detailed picture of the avatar.
And one last thing, all the avatars you see are the same price of $9, all of them in the picture. So if anyone is interested and wants to see more details about each avatar, message me on Discord.
NEW









the other avatars are always available













-



If you'd like me to upload more files, I have several, and they're all booth files, but they're VRCA files. Upvote to upload more.
If there are any errors, please let me know.
Link: ()
The instructions for uploading VRCA files can be found here (https://forum.ripper.store/post/1593279)
If you want to see more avatars, here's the list (https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109506/another-little-treat-for-ripper-lovers-104-look-down)
here's my Discord: tuwisx
EXTRA
Hello Ripper lovers, I hope you're all doing well. Here are some more new avatars I've been uploading; there are many more to come, but for now, here are these new ones
I want to clear up some doubts, since some people ask me if the avatar photos I upload are, let's say, exclusive to those who can pay for them at a cost of $9.
Another detail is that if the image is blurry, write to me on my Discord and tell me which avatar you're interested in, and I can show you a more detailed picture of the avatar.
And one last thing, all the avatars you see are the same price of $9, all of them in the picture. So if anyone is interested and wants to see more details about each avatar, message me on Discord.
NEW









the other avatars are always available













@tuwisxx https://forum.ripper.store/topic/112325/rabbit-134 i fixed avatar
-
@tuwisxx https://forum.ripper.store/topic/112325/rabbit-134 i fixed avatar
wow good job
-
i wish i can buy all them but i am to broken
-
@tuwisxx how can i ad u on DC since i'm interested in some of the avis
-
@tuwisxx how can i ad u on DC since i'm interested in some of the avis
@HoneyBadger
You can always add me on Discord, I'll gladly accept.
My Discord is: tuwisx -
Hi, could you send me Rurik's avatar, please? @tuwisxx
-
@Kidori if u can send me a link too that avatar on the site i can send the thing to vrcamazing and get u the vrca if u like
-
Are these just for the uploads or for the files to be put out there?
-
@Kidori if u can send me a link too that avatar on the site i can send the thing to vrcamazing and get u the vrca if u like
@lenkagamine12 Thank you for offering, but I don't have the link, and I am not sure how I can find it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
