Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. [FOUND] S⁠L⁠I⁠M⁠ ⁠&⁠ ⁠W⁠I⁠D⁠E⁠ (Thank you, @Eveeeo)

[FOUND] S⁠L⁠I⁠M⁠ ⁠&⁠ ⁠W⁠I⁠D⁠E⁠ (Thank you, @Eveeeo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Clothes
booth clotesbooth assetsstreet stylestreetwear
27 Posts 13 Posters 2.5k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kimi_CutieK
    Kimi_CutieK
    Kimi_Cutie
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    bump

    Manuka user !

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AsiraA
      AsiraA
      Asira
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      bump

      Actively archiving and hoarding Shinano assets...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M mxp927z

          Thank you, @Eveeeo

          4ae88fa9-d693-4533-b95a-3b01584d398e-image.jpeg

          Shinano
          Mayo
          Kumaly
          Milltina
          Milfy
          Eku
          Manuka
          Chiffon
          Lime
          Chocolat
          Plum
          Mizuki
          Rurune
          Lumina
          Shinra
          Airi

          As you can see from this photo, the details are really cool.

          StramburryS
          StramburryS
          Stramburry
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          @mxp927z

          I Bring Gifts!

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Kimi_CutieK M FishSticksF M sweerpotatoS 5 Replies Last reply
          19
          • StramburryS Stramburry

            @mxp927z

            I Bring Gifts!

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Kimi_CutieK
            Kimi_CutieK
            Kimi_Cutie
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            @Eveeeo ayoo thank yoou !

            Manuka user !

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            1
            • StramburryS Stramburry

              @mxp927z

              I Bring Gifts!

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              @Eveeeo Thank you for sharing!
              Thanks to you, this thread has been resolved. I’ll be sure to credit you in the thread.

              I’ll also let others who were looking for this asset know.
              Don’t forget to upvote and thank @eveeeo for sharing!
              @lemonc kimi_cutie @asira @peperochi @kirinna @naru @lizzie_lizzie @fishsticks
              (For those who have already upvoted, I’ve listed names only to avoid sending unnecessary notifications.)

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              3
              • M mxp927z has marked this topic as solved on
              • StramburryS Stramburry

                @mxp927z

                I Bring Gifts!

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                FishSticksF
                FishSticksF
                FishSticks
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                @Eveeeo omg thank you! NS Thank you @mxp927z for the notif!

                Mayo addict ; (◞‸◟)
                My currency collapsed so i mostly buy textures and such (ദ്ദി ๑>؂•̀๑)

                                  ₐₗₛₒ... ᵢₘ ᵢₙ ᵧₒᵤᵣ 𝓌ₐₗₗₛ.
                
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StramburryS Stramburry

                  @mxp927z

                  I Bring Gifts!

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  M
                  M
                  Myke
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  @Eveeeo Thank Youuu!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • StramburryS Stramburry

                    @mxp927z

                    I Bring Gifts!

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    sweerpotatoS
                    sweerpotatoS
                    sweerpotato
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    @Eveeeo Thank you so so much!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CouncilofToastC
                      CouncilofToastC
                      CouncilofToast
                      wrote last edited by
                      #27

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular