-
This post is deleted!
-
Latest requests:
Download Link (gofile.io)Private/deleted:
@ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39Side note:
@bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
@Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.@Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23
@VRCAmazing Thank you!
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
How do you make the vrcb files work from the collection archive file you uploaded for Vrchat items and how do you add the warp/frames into vrchat?
-
-
Latest requests:
Download Link (gofile.io)Private/deleted:
@ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39Side note:
@bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
@Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.@Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23
@VRCAmazing tysvm

-
I've been wanting this one forever
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_57356847-c2f7-45cf-b054-d5e7d4b6a21d -
Could you rip this please?
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5affe671-51c2-4882-a0ec-9d917d6b2e53
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3e778e12-2782-41b5-98b6-6c2ed898dc10
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05d370a9-3002-4077-a42e-52cd0d9a42d5
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_41b35444-576f-4e7a-80fa-431fed8f3caa
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_21795276-5668-4326-a5bc-9f0a5489ecc9
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7e8a1e08-f05f-4bbb-be79-c99e195cd702
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_75b2884c-743c-488b-bd17-54cdd0a96ad4 -
Latest requests:
Download Link (gofile.io)Private/deleted:
@ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39Side note:
@bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
@Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.@Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23
@VRCAmazing uhh it doesnt seem like the vrcas are in the file did ya rip them?
-
-
if u can please and thanks
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e78ad3bf-26b9-4e77-a244-4785a41858dc -
This post is deleted!
-
Thank you for responding. Do you mind this avatar please thank you.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b62d33e-53c3-40fc-942e-3bbb9096ab54 -
@vrcamazing Hi could you rip this avi please
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b2eae478-74d5-4ada-82c0-10852efa89ba
ty
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login