Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. [ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping!

[ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
rippingripavatarvrcaworld
2.9k Posts 961 Posters 216.1k Views 188 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    Tyrantguy
    wrote on last edited by
    #582
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • -SymbioteLycan--
      -SymbioteLycan--
      -SymbioteLycan-
      wrote on last edited by
      #583
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        FNAFFAN98
        wrote on last edited by FNAFFAN98
        #584
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

          Latest requests: 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

          Private/deleted:
          @ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39

          Side note:
          @bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
          @Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.

          @Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23

          ScarsS
          ScarsS
          Scars
          wrote on last edited by
          #585

          @VRCAmazing Thank you!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            maple tree
            wrote on last edited by
            #586
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DreamDeku
              wrote on last edited by
              #587

              Just need these 2 please
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_74f6ac41-9a60-4118-935b-b7d31d88b4e3
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a08fba7f-91a4-4dfd-bfac-194fd1ca3445

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MaoMao_0w0M
                MaoMao_0w0M
                MaoMao_0w0
                wrote on last edited by MaoMao_0w0
                #588

                How do you make the vrcb files work from the collection archive file you uploaded for Vrchat items and how do you add the warp/frames into vrchat?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CarlosElLobo13C
                  CarlosElLobo13C
                  CarlosElLobo13
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #589

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_51d25a39-1abd-4502-b48a-66a9546b9f17

                  plss

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

                    Latest requests: 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                    Private/deleted:
                    @ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39

                    Side note:
                    @bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
                    @Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.

                    @Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23

                    justamissy2J
                    justamissy2J
                    justamissy2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #590

                    @VRCAmazing tysvm ❤

                    ʀᴇᴘ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ !❤️

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      rhynno0609
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #591

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a9b17d5-0f6c-4597-816e-9c8356342ab7
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a33017fe-0aba-4d5f-bebd-e1b97010a282

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MercWithaPercM
                        MercWithaPercM
                        MercWithaPerc
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #592

                        I've been wanting this one forever
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_57356847-c2f7-45cf-b054-d5e7d4b6a21d

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L
                          L
                          l19
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #593

                          Could you rip this please?
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5affe671-51c2-4882-a0ec-9d917d6b2e53
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3e778e12-2782-41b5-98b6-6c2ed898dc10
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05d370a9-3002-4077-a42e-52cd0d9a42d5
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_41b35444-576f-4e7a-80fa-431fed8f3caa
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_21795276-5668-4326-a5bc-9f0a5489ecc9
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7e8a1e08-f05f-4bbb-be79-c99e195cd702
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_75b2884c-743c-488b-bd17-54cdd0a96ad4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

                            Latest requests: 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                            Private/deleted:
                            @ShiraYoshi: avtr_ccafe495-92ef-4d83-a44b-552556243123, avtr_c5ea3229-6854-4116-8787-a27be0635e39

                            Side note:
                            @bassboostedbit you gave me two security checked avatars, now I can't get them like that, but if you own the accounts, I know you can get them from the API, I could teach you how to do that if I recall how to do it myself lol.
                            @Nikusui.Kitsune your avatar is shown as "Error" for me, I don't know why but you could likely use vrcdatapacks for it.

                            @Viking_Virus @summer @amplifyaviator @SymbioteLycan @Apwal @lmao @SuperPikachu202 @FNAFFAN98 @notjinx @PerleVRC @Adelinethompson @koronechud @Scars @Lazer @silas @Pandacamarena @Ractork13 @ZYH @Account @julisathief @justamissy2 @Blader23

                            bicor_nB
                            bicor_nB
                            bicor_n
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #594

                            @VRCAmazing uhh it doesnt seem like the vrcas are in the file did ya rip them?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bicor_nB
                              bicor_nB
                              bicor_n
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #595

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4814f04d-24c4-418e-b8ef-d34a1d22bb3a
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d71fbc26-c387-405b-8e1a-a254c470aa16

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lenny313L
                                lenny313L
                                lenny313
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #596

                                if u can, plz and think u.
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8a58027c-24bf-46b1-aeff-d845ad57f73f
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05638633-fe40-4c84-8935-0ddbb7b306af
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_90d09166-6650-41d1-87b5-c37ec0874c62

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • FlaksF
                                  FlaksF
                                  Flaks
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #597

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6fd74b51-6727-4c8b-84da-a2dac67ecf1e

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D
                                    D
                                    Darksoul12
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #598

                                    if u can please and thanks
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e78ad3bf-26b9-4e77-a244-4785a41858dc

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      inxiszz
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #599
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • XDeathGamingXX
                                        XDeathGamingXX
                                        XDeathGamingX
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #600
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • firmsF
                                          firmsF
                                          firms
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #601

                                          Thank you for responding. Do you mind this avatar please thank you.
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b62d33e-53c3-40fc-942e-3bbb9096ab54

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular