Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. [ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping!

[ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
rippingripavatarvrcaworld
3.1k Posts 1.0k Posters 238.7k Views 193 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Angel_wings3369A
    Angel_wings3369A
    Angel_wings3369
    wrote last edited by
    #3097

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84f6db90-877d-491e-951f-16f4bba5ab2a
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2b844752-645c-468d-845e-89e3562b94a5
    Please and thank you if your able to^^

    Hiiiiii^^

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • H
      H
      Hanuka
      wrote last edited by
      #3098

      Hai thanks you for everything could you do those four?
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d387bc61-13ae-482a-b794-823dab27643c
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_96a0a9d5-38cd-4251-9013-39b61b5d8458
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f152545-82f0-47ce-977e-ceb0c6db089a
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_93f42f82-0c1c-4da2-84c2-bd411a5948ce

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ilovekitkatsI
        ilovekitkatsI
        ilovekitkats
        wrote last edited by
        #3099

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11c24400-af91-4560-acce-5ec33efcf805
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_25e245b8-4435-4460-bfe3-0dae7be44eaa
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac759a88-05e3-49d1-b54b-68884dca43fe
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d7c5a341-20b7-4d8b-86d9-fdbc1b461ca0

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Zayne1987Z
          Zayne1987Z
          Zayne1987
          wrote last edited by
          #3100

          This one please!

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bf608df9-cfa2-4ba4-9af9-d7f60fe84496

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            billy the man
            wrote last edited by
            #3101

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_985a4e50-1360-431a-8645-9d03e36eeb63

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              billy the man
              wrote last edited by
              #3102

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_49e2e8c0-264c-4ee1-93e2-ad7e939615aa

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                NikGud
                wrote last edited by
                #3103

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3dc0e92c-5a16-43d0-8b3f-a3bc1072d5b7
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2e4eeea0-f7eb-4876-b9f1-190c5d0f4d37

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H
                  H
                  hhummingbirdd
                  wrote last edited by hhummingbirdd
                  #3104

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4b3c654-da99-4415-98ee-aa01fee5afd7
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3b521662-9ae6-43ba-b17f-36a7fa185250

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Y
                    Y
                    YeetThemCats
                    wrote last edited by
                    #3105

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_750ff4fa-d4da-4900-b302-21bd31f6c547

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ToxicNoxideT
                      ToxicNoxideT
                      ToxicNoxide
                      wrote last edited by
                      #3106

                      I lost the files to this world, can you help me get it back?
                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a7af3f96-666a-4fec-92ea-2cf6c7f6a08c/info

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Angel_wings3369A
                        Angel_wings3369A
                        Angel_wings3369
                        wrote last edited by
                        #3107

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d4162a4f-6883-4548-bcad-8df7451d5a89
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_16282a5e-55d1-482b-b3dc-ba42108168d2
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10f14e2a-bc67-4f10-a90d-b5a39bf45ebd
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_233d4243-a164-4643-8906-a44dd5ab8567
                        Forgot to put theses earlier^^

                        Hiiiiii^^

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • J
                          J
                          Jean Deaf
                          wrote last edited by
                          #3108

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b5e03400-3aa0-41f1-89bb-83f14b8735c2
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000095
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eb6971f1-9ed4-462a-8eda-6bb44b97ff22

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • 1
                            1
                            123456789108
                            wrote last edited by
                            #3109

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fc9de3f9-b1ee-4bae-993f-255e98c8ef71

                            idk if this already in here sooo ye

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BizarreianaB
                              BizarreianaB
                              Bizarreiana
                              wrote last edited by
                              #3110

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7056ae5d-1818-4946-b0e1-9b1d51b4fb63 blep!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CamC
                                CamC
                                Cam
                                wrote last edited by
                                #3111

                                Could someone rip this? Thanks!
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_74eb4812-e343-4b69-b943-81b86f5c9423

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  ilovethestars
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #3112

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11453dca-d9e0-4579-8c1a-c3a12afc7dde

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

                                    Latest requests: 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                                    Private/deleted/Security Checks failed:
                                    @helloworld13: avtr_26f205b7-b849-48a6-9a27-831d95cd4368
                                    @renat12: avtr_488231c1-983f-4459-b370-4ab7535f1522
                                    @randomguy0113: avtr_5a6844ff-45e6-4deb-b7a8-af48465b38f4
                                    @ZAMASUUUUUU: avtr_272689ee-8fb7-45c2-b00f-a2b9a2e406b7

                                    @BarTheDoor13 @sinnamonbonbon @CDSIX @the_goober @WhiffleBallBat @Koucore @8816 @TheEvilSand @ToffeeMoth @Rekendly @NullCipher @CooperLizard @KittyKat096 @nekoffettii @KrysisVR @Bizarreiana @MyDogIsfat24 @ReddieBerrie @Piercedxwolf17 @solidercont1 @ShiraYoshi @ShiroDrake @jakobx @StarsuneX3X3 @swampys @Ċäṅḋÿ-ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ @SillySkeleboi @GariKoter @S0PROXI @Alexis100034 @Szirony @PTYBIIMA @splitview @gangalang @P-i-e-s-a-c @Treelord @devpat @demonicon @ShinobuPlum @34442 @ilovethestars @Antipathy @IxLOVExYOU @sooniyn @GiantAssdinosaur @uiop

                                    I noticed that there were two Avatar Worlds, I'm not gonna act dumb, you expected me to get the avatars, not the worlds; I won't do it. If you're too lazy to get the avatar links, I will be too lazy to get into the world and wear all avatars one by one.

                                    T
                                    T
                                    ToffeeMoth
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #3113

                                    @vrcamazing I cannot wear an avatar that fails security checks can I? (Real question bc i dont know), it's not bc im lazy, I just dont know any other way to get it

                                    VRCAmazingV 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T ToffeeMoth

                                      @vrcamazing I cannot wear an avatar that fails security checks can I? (Real question bc i dont know), it's not bc im lazy, I just dont know any other way to get it

                                      VRCAmazingV
                                      VRCAmazingV
                                      VRCAmazing
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #3114

                                      @ToffeeMoth Q&A

                                      @chisa_amatori I only do avatar and world ids, checking users would take too long. (I mean I did check and had nothing)

                                      Discord: VRCAmazing
                                      Upvotes are appreciated!


                                      ➡️ For the ripping thread: Please read the Q&A before posting! ⬅️

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                        Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                        Galaxy_Is_Here
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #3115

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f029f846-63af-4572-8ae5-e76007538a0e This Avatar please :<

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                          Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                          Galaxy_Is_Here
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #3116

                                          and this one please :< https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a63396d-9e22-4317-a2cd-5bac5270fdce

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular