-
Worlds:
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_fe7b6b67-fc10-45b7-9474-df08158a0aa7/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3cec1354-72b1-4275-9896-ff93a1297e2a/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_350ac14a-eb3a-486e-96a3-2ca5969110e8/info
Avis:
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_876a331b-a810-43cb-b68c-54c5ea7be20f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d560f12c-7772-475a-a281-5d42da776927I really appreciate it!!
-
TYSM you're amazing!!
If you could whenever you have the time I'd like these too:
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c8a27fd3-0898-49db-8b63-55501c3d44b1
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e34883ff-d1db-481a-a5ce-3e9fa8480931
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dc782d80-1490-42eb-bfa2-c8224e7e4394
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2a8dcd08-7aa2-465a-8099-9a288fbb55a0
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f9a093dc-28ab-43ce-8fa5-5d2a19776886
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c7cfa064-1441-4fc0-aee9-a28d15a2979a -
Latest requests:
Download Link (gofile.io)Private/deleted/Security Checks failed:
@helloworld13:avtr_26f205b7-b849-48a6-9a27-831d95cd4368
@renat12:avtr_488231c1-983f-4459-b370-4ab7535f1522
@randomguy0113:avtr_5a6844ff-45e6-4deb-b7a8-af48465b38f4
@ZAMASUUUUUU:avtr_272689ee-8fb7-45c2-b00f-a2b9a2e406b7@BarTheDoor13 @sinnamonbonbon @CDSIX @the_goober @WhiffleBallBat @Koucore @8816 @TheEvilSand @ToffeeMoth @Rekendly @NullCipher @CooperLizard @KittyKat096 @nekoffettii @KrysisVR @Bizarreiana @MyDogIsfat24 @ReddieBerrie @Piercedxwolf17 @solidercont1 @ShiraYoshi @ShiroDrake @jakobx @StarsuneX3X3 @swampys @Ċäṅḋÿ-ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ @SillySkeleboi @GariKoter @S0PROXI @Alexis100034 @Szirony @PTYBIIMA @splitview @gangalang @P-i-e-s-a-c @Treelord @devpat @demonicon @ShinobuPlum @34442 @ilovethestars @Antipathy @IxLOVExYOU @sooniyn @GiantAssdinosaur @uiop
I noticed that there were two Avatar Worlds, I'm not gonna act dumb, you expected me to get the avatars, not the worlds; I won't do it. If you're too lazy to get the avatar links, I will be too lazy to get into the world and wear all avatars one by one.
@VRCAmazing i apologize

-
-
-
-
-
Thank you! but how can I tell which is my vrca?
-
nvm I figured it out!
-
i'd like these, please
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b2c48025-3836-4939-b3f9-d4b74644028d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1e4b261a-b707-4e7a-b5e4-61b322c4609b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d1037ed-1bfb-4076-a6b6-c99aa16ed9bc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b143f3cc-cb21-40c9-8762-83e8ac4f3e0b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_833a7238-f0f2-46f3-8e23-755d590f0220
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6302b7ac-45a4-4b56-b756-5157fc547f7e -
and one that i forgot too
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0ec017d6-fffa-42c1-9e27-d600e31047cb
-
@Antipathy Alright, then I’ll pray to Odin, Zeus, Perun, Kratos, Thor, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, and Allah.
@IxLOVExYOU Yo, you can download your vrca
-
hello i've got these ones thank you so much if you can
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e5d891f-b150-4f63-81e0-7a722bd948b1
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7fe4d491-d30e-4a41-8b4f-71c96609d9df -
-
-
-
This first one you uploaded less than a month ago, but the link is now down. And couldn't find a recent version of the other one. Much appreciated.
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3dfd4b3b-175f-438f-8d4d-ac553bea0dce/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2120ec29-10ba-4ef7-8912-52f1edc5199d/info -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e9c6bae6-8d31-4a82-815f-e3d7d73d16ed
Thank you so much
-
ID love to have these
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_455ac1fb-0f25-4e26-8d71-69171ef3f07e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84a28c22-5233-4383-b91a-18abd440da14
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_504ff9e5-15e3-4125-a790-aaf57f668ba3
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6a33b7a4-7e3e-442c-b91d-45d9d0998cd3
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e507e9fa-5cae-4da7-b468-a0d612ed8c38
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8897d04d-d99d-45e3-8fc0-ead40233fd21
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11977a78-72c5-4e4d-a7e4-ee01dc8c5612
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_39080d81-c688-4010-b0eb-30d067f2085e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e41be377-427e-4300-81cc-004c6732b3a9 -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7f24a71c-e124-420e-a832-20c16e383b15
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3b4fc341-dd03-4c25-9c41-8b9b8feab14a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e8d41fee-3760-483c-af2a-a2c92b1ac24d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2aed551e-64de-4999-b8ed-694b95aaff0c
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca7f115e-5d63-4bd8-b81f-b52dd2ead153
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2a66c7b6-7b8e-4de9-9a0a-44f26661bc4f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0924b24d-348a-4595-99e7-a3d374ea7492
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aab01ce7-41fc-4d7f-b727-f4db58bc954c
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bb047de9-343e-4555-b5e8-ea9248da9d34
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login