-
-
-
can you do this pls its a mayu body nova head https://jinxxy.com/Copperr/KESUk
-
This post is deleted!
-
I can have this please :
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d3288614-5d1d-4dfa-9b9f-380ec8ac1331
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_682de52e-970c-4fbc-be34-dd718e45ec43
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_736a18f6-a1c6-4051-b9e4-8b9651d4133d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_93885332-e979-4a20-abbf-d4e0b1bf3623
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_edfef5fe-b297-429e-8ebd-f2939f2b39d0 -
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_418f7d46-a818-4604-86f2-f0f3e9358f12 pleaseeee, and this world if ya can https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b129800e-415b-4d60-aab6-2d937ca3fa75/info but mostly just the avatar
-
If you are still doing this
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_95a0e37f-778b-433c-9c62-613694edeb50 -
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f89272d7-a358-4418-98c8-4fbde95ae4a4
would love to have this ripped, tysm. -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4ca7ab0b-ea30-43dd-91aa-078393edbdd1
can someone please make unitypackage? in previous rip - many stuff like horns and clothes are missing
-
Thank you again for your work.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ff246b2a-00c4-4fba-b107-1609b2e7273f -
-
Could you try and rip the Furality Umbra Fireworks Show World? I don't have the exact link to it anymore. But I would be forever in your debt! It's called something like "Solstice Point Night" or "Crevice Village Night." and needs to be fixed.
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e7b8236c-905c-4499-a46f-95181b3be8b1
on top of the last batch i asked for, this would be great! -
I actually forgot about this thread I don't know how, but I'll do the requests in less than 24 hours I promise!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login