-
Hello hello
Usually I'm up for doing this stuff myself but I've not ripped in a while so I don't know the current method. Anyway, I wanna do some animations with Rocky from project Hail Mary but I can't find any good rigged models of him out there, except somehow for this avatar someone made of them XD Sooooo, ripping time!https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9cb29988-e86f-4b33-94dd-99f3c139695d
-
-
E Emily_bunny referenced this topic on
-
-
-
-
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a780c9c7-ea34-4cd6-9746-58c2c79e692c
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f85a782-253a-4456-9f6a-fd0ce281d17b
Hoping to get these ripped before they're privated, like hell am I paying $20 for a CODE.
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_111ce0bc-b1b4-47e9-a782-530835ebd859 This one as well.
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_59d7a802-9de7-45db-9e2b-11ff63dddb7d
thanks in advance -
Hai would love to get these beans ripped thx
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2fb6d00d-3359-4df8-b273-7637507f04c9
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dadc566e-c483-4ea1-b16d-ca98a814f7a6
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d03ab3ab-55c7-49dc-aebb-2f645a65023d
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_40e1eaac-9342-4e71-a8e3-7f849124483e
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d79cc711-7656-45f0-9da6-90894cc70e0c
- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac5e76e0-6c4e-4fdd-92d2-04b4bc58fb98
-
-
Hey, I heard you could do worlds too, and I had a few
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_338ed7b9-56d5-467a-925d-4e36c5011834
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_960565d5-e5aa-40de-827d-18b51c63930f
Oh and another avatar
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a6341b7-6f49-4aa0-b60c-4b913787e5c7 -
Latest requests:
@johndoe1996 @marios2018 @mrcruz122 @Nxlldev @henrytb @TimeMeaningless @Mako_shark @bingobluey @VanetProtogen @deltaz @54nuggets @THE-COLLECTXR @800813S @Master_Ambush @tessory @codex @justamissy2 @Galneryu @guichonxvi @julisathief @stealthphoenix @gussisbuss @P1X1E_V4LLEY @lmao @MuffinAreYummerz @mytzi @CrystalWaters34 @rerere0942 @Da-Lynx @bloob @Fredthepotato17
For the one person who sent that one furry world: you're gonna be paying my next 15 therapy sessions.
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92dda2cf-9dc3-49eb-901d-2efc7c15b0f8 hello ive returned again
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60d441d0-ff6e-4057-bc49-857d2112dc0a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_770783c3-92b3-429c-a80d-b548f57825da
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_536744c7-b336-4f1d-acb2-352190a71b67
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_80e6e293-26a5-4d6e-bfe0-7d08f13c1ef0
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dc40f753-151d-466c-8690-529c25b3e5d9
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_068c45f7-4799-4dd0-b00d-ecb7e9518c9a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58d35289-7d93-482b-8ef7-f3aaaaf5caff
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa83960a-79fa-4841-8608-5ef36588e207 -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
