-
I really appreciate you doing this :3
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e2802e8f-25ff-4837-aeba-4fcea5294fef -
-
Latest requests:
Download Link (gofile.io)jeez, many people..
@ZAMASUUUUUU @ValleyVR @CrystalWaters34 @astersensss @Fredthepotato17 @stee742 @Razz @1235 @ilovekitkats @Bleh @Presto @LASTIMOSA @lovexhate @sweetcook1243 @Simplicity @ะััะพ @IsajiBro @tessory @Afton @Oxycodone420 @jaytoon @sweetcandytoxin @mrcruz122 @Novacaine17 @marios2018 @PTYBIIMA @explodingtails @johndoe1996 @fauyds @Nyu-Moo @ViralVivisection @SymbioteLycan @ILookForLiela @NONE @divinavulpine @neon_212 @CreatureCentral @MEOWI189 @MANGLE_Z @a7mp4 @nice @R0nindesu @NikGud @Matiasguez @noah_lely @Antipathy @Account @Sol-Badguy @Abobik @Hinoto @Sarah5881 @Kade22 @SUNNY7135@VRCAmazing YAY, Thank you very much, i appreciate it!^^
-
This post is deleted!
-
Latest requests (forgot the link at first, very smart):
Download Link (gofile.io)Private/deleted:
@shwimp:avtr_179b1e9a-0245-4da8-8983-5a591c65b729avtr_60db08d0-e636-41fc-aa58-75bd1bfac853avtr_f5511219-cfea-4194-827a-cdd0032ea737(if you would've checked Q&A you would know)@Aleksun @mytzi @TADCGANGLE @renat12 @Case2010 @VanetProtogen @Fredthepotato17 @Omnomnom @a7mp4 @lmao @Galneryu @Kerigan_Reigan @Intermindful @Nxlldev
@VRCAmazing
Thank you so much -
-
-
-
-
Just this one, thank you again goat
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5beae954-9da4-4a90-af5e-a91c9e8c706b -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a98c6d4c-ee46-4b21-8907-836c00cf5975
Would be nice pretty please
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8556bd85-6a4c-4d9b-8471-4666bb54287a
Would love if you could do this one!
-
thanks so much like always.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5b1b2333-ee94-497f-bde0-38389e3302a7
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_145f40c2-6137-4af7-a26f-080c498faa7d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cf7ca2e7-7021-4705-a481-3ebef72b997f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b8a18e91-f817-4565-81de-ee336a63f468
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60138863-4568-4eee-b674-9fac86a5923b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05246313-ebd2-4676-9e36-16bd840d36a7
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a3c3b366-0fad-4c01-8d48-bc59c6892c09
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_785ef5d3-1716-4cab-8a4b-669f3d1307d0
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_834b3675-2a66-48c3-8321-f5f3257e1ad5
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_27339b83-eca7-4df6-8bc9-a3c82ab1348b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4709e213-fec2-4fb0-846a-af50307dccdf
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0d4496ed-503c-4045-a5cb-1df950bc281b
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a57ce979-16c5-4046-be7d-017a30f41304 -
Hello hello
Usually I'm up for doing this stuff myself but I've not ripped in a while so I don't know the current method. Anyway, I wanna do some animations with Rocky from project Hail Mary but I can't find any good rigged models of him out there, except somehow for this avatar someone made of them XD Sooooo, ripping time!https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9cb29988-e86f-4b33-94dd-99f3c139695d
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login