LF: A Gumroad/Payhip avatar with a removable head to replace with a booth avatar?
-
As the self-explanatory title says. I'm trying to look for a female Gumroad/payhip avatar that has a head I can remove and headswap with a booth avatar. I'm not worried about the complexities of the avatar itself. I'm just pulling my hair right now, downloading these large avatars only to find out the head and body are all one mesh that I do not want to get into blender for.
As for body type? Something like Leona by swiftie fox
https://jinxxy.com/Swiftiefox/tg3vf -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login