Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Feathered Raptor - VRChat Raptor Avatar

LF: Feathered Raptor - VRChat Raptor Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking-forunsolvedasset-hunterjinxxyavatarvrchat
96 Posts 19 Posters 2.0k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GiggzG
    GiggzG
    Giggz
    wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GiggzG
      GiggzG
      Giggz
      wrote on last edited by
      #75

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        spacevirus
        wrote on last edited by
        #76

        Hey!! I have these files!! I was looking thru the models you have and I was hoping I could grab one or two from you in exchange? I'll post these for free regardless!!

        I can't message you directly due to my reputation being empty.

        EntityXE trashkingT 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • S spacevirus

          Hey!! I have these files!! I was looking thru the models you have and I was hoping I could grab one or two from you in exchange? I'll post these for free regardless!!

          I can't message you directly due to my reputation being empty.

          EntityXE
          EntityXE
          EntityX
          wrote on last edited by
          #77
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GiggzG
            GiggzG
            Giggz
            wrote on last edited by
            #78

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GiggzG
              GiggzG
              Giggz
              wrote on last edited by
              #79

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GiggzG
                GiggzG
                Giggz
                wrote on last edited by
                #80

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GiggzG
                  GiggzG
                  Giggz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #81

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    pandamonium001
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #82

                    bummmpp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GiggzG
                      GiggzG
                      Giggz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #83

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S spacevirus

                        Hey!! I have these files!! I was looking thru the models you have and I was hoping I could grab one or two from you in exchange? I'll post these for free regardless!!

                        I can't message you directly due to my reputation being empty.

                        trashkingT
                        trashkingT
                        trashking
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #84

                        @spacevirus Have you posted it anywhere yet? And if not, could I hit you up?

                        NovvaN 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • doll.zipD
                          doll.zipD
                          doll.zip
                          wrote last edited by
                          #85

                          bump

                          ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                          ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                          ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                          ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • NovvaN
                            NovvaN
                            Novva
                            wrote last edited by
                            #86

                            anything new on this?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • kragellK
                              kragellK
                              kragell
                              wrote last edited by
                              #87

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • trashkingT trashking

                                @spacevirus Have you posted it anywhere yet? And if not, could I hit you up?

                                NovvaN
                                NovvaN
                                Novva
                                wrote last edited by
                                #88

                                @trashking we've been tricked

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NovvaN Novva

                                  @trashking we've been tricked

                                  S
                                  S
                                  spacevirus
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #89

                                  @Novva Nope! I have it, guys. I totally forgot about thos place. DM me for it.

                                  R YukilizarzY 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S spacevirus

                                    @Novva Nope! I have it, guys. I totally forgot about thos place. DM me for it.

                                    R
                                    R
                                    rbibry
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #90

                                    @spacevirus how do i did that?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B
                                      B
                                      BigBunBuns
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #91

                                      bump to be posted here in the thread like what even are we doing LOL

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S spacevirus

                                        @Novva Nope! I have it, guys. I totally forgot about thos place. DM me for it.

                                        YukilizarzY
                                        YukilizarzY
                                        Yukilizarz
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #92

                                        @spacevirus sent you a dm but never responded lol

                                        bumping for when im hoping for a unity package!

                                        NovvaN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • YukilizarzY Yukilizarz

                                          @spacevirus sent you a dm but never responded lol

                                          NovvaN
                                          NovvaN
                                          Novva
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #93

                                          @Yukilizarz I got the same shit, lwkey a joke at this point

                                          YukilizarzY 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular