Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Avi VRCA DUMP PART #1

Avi VRCA DUMP PART #1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
kornkorn avatarsvrca dumpgift dump
29 Posts 22 Posters 2.7k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    LaxyFure
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    reup pls

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BlehB
      BlehB
      Bleh
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      Can I get a private dm version of the vrca s since they keep getting nuked, I really just need shylo & saffron

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lilbunnyfufuL
        lilbunnyfufuL
        lilbunnyfufu
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        bump for reup

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BeppinDOJOB
          BeppinDOJOB
          BeppinDOJO
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          bump for reup

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            JasmineTea
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            Private DM me Saffron!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MayumiiM
              MayumiiM
              Mayumii
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              bump!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                starcore_II
                wrote last edited by
                #25

                Hi, it seems your link no longer works and we cant obtain these files, could you renew the link? I simply just want mash by korn and I have been hunting for that avatar since they day it was removed, can I get it please? It would really be helpful if you sent me the file to it, or if anyone here has mash.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EthanHE
                  EthanHE
                  EthanH
                  wrote last edited by
                  #26

                  Bumpty Bump !! I have been looking for MuMue for months now, please if anyone has that one i would really and i mean REALLY appreciate it :c !!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    Kitty1993
                    wrote last edited by
                    #27

                    Bump please >o< Need new link but I'd love it DM'd if possible.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rabidbean3713R
                      Rabidbean3713R
                      Rabidbean3713
                      wrote last edited by
                      #28

                      bmp reup

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • 粉雪粉
                        粉雪粉
                        粉雪
                        wrote last edited by
                        #29

                        I'm sorry I already stated previously in my header when the links "die" I won't be updating this due to the fact that I like Korn's old and new Avi's alike. As I don't approve of people taking her old models and completely taking credit for it and making profit by saying it's their own. There has been a lot of people doing it sadly (╥ ᴗ ╥) I know some are just enjoyers of her old models but I rather be safe than sorry by not distributing her old models. Again Korn has come back so join their discord however they are limiting reuploads as it is somewhat random when slots are open as it is a paid reupload of their avis. If you do love her models and want them, please support your small creators and get her models directly from her.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular