Avi VRCA DUMP PART #1
-
Update #2 - The Avatars : Lukka, Amir, Shylo, Saffron, Kimi, Jasper, Clover, Fern, Yuumi, LuLu, GogoMaya, Casey
It is the same password as the original post. However I don't know if some vrca's need to be rotated out of 2019 version of unity. If they do msg me either on the forum or in dms and I will try to fix it to the working version so you can export the vrca and use it. But response times may be infrequent.@粉雪 do you still have the vrca for paisley
-
link doesnt work sadly :(( reupload?
-
bump for reup
-
bump for reup
-
Private DM me Saffron!
-
Hi, it seems your link no longer works and we cant obtain these files, could you renew the link? I simply just want mash by korn and I have been hunting for that avatar since they day it was removed, can I get it please? It would really be helpful if you sent me the file to it, or if anyone here has mash.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login