Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. BBL Shark Update! V3

BBL Shark Update! V3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
sabreandeathdeathstep001vrchat
222 Posts 72 Posters 11.3k Views 120 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    reehee2
    wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • RoxosR
      RoxosR
      Roxos
      wrote on last edited by
      #60

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RoxosR
        RoxosR
        Roxos
        wrote on last edited by
        #61

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #62

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SammyWammyS
            SammyWammyS
            SammyWammy
            wrote on last edited by
            #63

            bumpo

            ʚ I create Avatar Edits
            ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
            ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • shadooowolfyS
              shadooowolfyS
              shadooowolfy
              wrote on last edited by
              #64

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShinkansenE5S
                ShinkansenE5S
                ShinkansenE5
                wrote on last edited by
                #65

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SammyWammyS
                  SammyWammyS
                  SammyWammy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #66

                  bump

                  ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                  ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                  ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #67

                    where does one even buy this??

                    This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                    Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                    Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                    BLVRDB SammyWammyS 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                      where does one even buy this??

                      BLVRDB
                      BLVRDB
                      BLVRD
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #68

                      @bassboostedbit If I'm not mistaken you prove you have the older version in the Discord then get access to the new version

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                        where does one even buy this??

                        SammyWammyS
                        SammyWammyS
                        SammyWammy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #69

                        @bassboostedbit Few ways as I know, either DM them directly on Twitter|Discord or purchase it on their Gumroad & Ko-fi
                        https://deathstop.gumroad.com/l/BBLFemale?layout=profile
                        https://ko-fi.com/s/c6a1127ce6

                        ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                        ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                        ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #70

                          btw, will death make a sabreanv2 version of the bbl sabrean?? are they planning?

                          This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                          Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                          Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                          SammyWammyS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                            btw, will death make a sabreanv2 version of the bbl sabrean?? are they planning?

                            SammyWammyS
                            SammyWammyS
                            SammyWammy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #71

                            @bassboostedbit Wouldn't know, haven't seen twitter posts from them about it

                            ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                            ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                            ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 2
                              2
                              23beebee
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #72

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShinkansenE5S
                                ShinkansenE5S
                                ShinkansenE5
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #73

                                Bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • alinzon36A
                                  alinzon36A
                                  alinzon36
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #74

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • dernsD
                                    dernsD
                                    derns
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #75

                                    byump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SammyWammyS
                                      SammyWammyS
                                      SammyWammy
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #76

                                      bumpo

                                      ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                                      ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                                      ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DietznutzD
                                        DietznutzD
                                        Dietznutz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #77

                                        Bump

                                        Tag me if there are any posted files to anything Deira based or full on Deira edits

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RoxosR
                                          RoxosR
                                          Roxos
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #78

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular