GIFT: 🎁C1 EXPANSION ITEM ALL PACK🎁
-
-
-
@WinterForest @dora727 Thank you for sharing this.
Since we’re on different accounts, I’ll mention both of you just to be safe.
This set should include Minase’s pants, so if you have them, I’d appreciate it if you could add them.@owo_7wdv My bad, I've uploaded the wrong files. This should be the complete pack:
-
@owo_7wdv My bad, I've uploaded the wrong files. This should be the complete pack:
@WinterForest Thank you! You are the GOAT!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
