Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. - Reira - by 大丸・松坂屋アバター販売公式

- Reira - by 大丸・松坂屋アバター販売公式

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftreiraexpensiveboothbooth avatar
18 Posts 13 Posters 2.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • -.B̶̶la̶̶n̶̶k̶.--
    -.B̶̶la̶̶n̶̶k̶.--
    -.B̶̶la̶̶n̶̶k̶.-
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    We're sorry for the trouble, we have left the password on the post.

    "Because we are born with nothing, that's why we have the potential to get everything." - Blank

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • IlyushkaI
      IlyushkaI
      Ilyushka
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      Thank you so much for this!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DonutD
        DonutD
        Donut
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        The hashtag "expensive" sent me ahah.

        Thanks for sharing even tho I don't think I will download. I just wonder why some avatars are Hella expensive like that?

        I just said Bump

        1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
        😵
        1
        • Beachyvibes011B
          Beachyvibes011B
          Beachyvibes011
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          thx

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DonutD Donut

            The hashtag "expensive" sent me ahah.

            Thanks for sharing even tho I don't think I will download. I just wonder why some avatars are Hella expensive like that?

            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix1
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @Donut its usually one of four reasons, its either
            A). the creator spent a lot of time on the avatar and wants a stupid amount cause of it.
            B).the creator is treating it not like a product but as if its a commission that you the buyer paid for (which is stupid)
            C). the creator has an ego and thinks their content is better than what you can find on the site and feels the prices are justified
            D). the creator knows the price is stupid high and doesnt care, they know someone will pay for it and treats it like passive income on steroids

            im sure there are any number of other reasons they could be listing the avatar for as much as they do but these are usually the most likely suspects for reasons XD

            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

            DonutD 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

              @Donut its usually one of four reasons, its either
              A). the creator spent a lot of time on the avatar and wants a stupid amount cause of it.
              B).the creator is treating it not like a product but as if its a commission that you the buyer paid for (which is stupid)
              C). the creator has an ego and thinks their content is better than what you can find on the site and feels the prices are justified
              D). the creator knows the price is stupid high and doesnt care, they know someone will pay for it and treats it like passive income on steroids

              im sure there are any number of other reasons they could be listing the avatar for as much as they do but these are usually the most likely suspects for reasons XD

              DonutD
              DonutD
              Donut
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @1MeowMix1 sounds like "ahah imma set premium price, people gonna think I'm the Ferrari of avatars creators"

              But risk is no sales or only one? That mean so much time to create for... Not so much? Idk

              Tbh I feel same about new creators or poorly made avis at the standard price.

              I just said Bump

              1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • DonutD Donut

                @1MeowMix1 sounds like "ahah imma set premium price, people gonna think I'm the Ferrari of avatars creators"

                But risk is no sales or only one? That mean so much time to create for... Not so much? Idk

                Tbh I feel same about new creators or poorly made avis at the standard price.

                1MeowMix11
                1MeowMix11
                1MeowMix1
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Donut this will be the last one i post here cause i dont want to derail the thread

                but you are mostly right at least in situations like this, my guess is they dont care about the risk of no sales cause they have other sources of money flow and treat it as passive , i could be wrong but yeah

                "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  firi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  In this case, they are a legitimate division of a major corporation,
                  and this pricing is based on the expenses incurred in bringing the product to market and the value of their brand name.

                  They are massive department stores located in many train stations at the heart of Japan’s major cities, and they are such a large corporation that virtually every Japanese person knows them.

                  1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                  😮
                  1
                  • F firi

                    In this case, they are a legitimate division of a major corporation,
                    and this pricing is based on the expenses incurred in bringing the product to market and the value of their brand name.

                    They are massive department stores located in many train stations at the heart of Japan’s major cities, and they are such a large corporation that virtually every Japanese person knows them.

                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @firi neat, didnt think an actual corp would get involved in avatar creation, i can see why its so expensive now (not that i agree with the price model they use but yeah) thanks for letting us know 😮

                    "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                    Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • milfs.orgM
                      milfs.orgM
                      milfs.org
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      bump on male one

                      i suck at a lot of things..mybe you could be one of them?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular