GIFT:π.π ππ γ22 Avatarsγ π€ Decon π€
-
This gift is to thank everyone on the forum!
Of course, I also want to thank creators!



- Please everyone, be sure to support them!
- Please you delete file within 24 hours of downloading!
- Booth Link||||
Password:π€030π€
θ«ζ―ζεδ½θ !θ«ζ―ζεδ½θ !θ«ζ―ζεδ½θ !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your encouragement is what motivates me to continue sharing gifts!
My English isn't great, but I really like everyone here.
Please stay happy! And please don't do anything rude.
For example, the guys who cursed me ''gate keeping'' for not sharing giftsβthey haven't even sent a single gift to the forum; they're so greedy.
I don't know.
If others wanted it and I thought it was nice, I wouldn't mind buying it to share. But I've been asking for a gift for a long time, and no one bought it for me, so I ended up buying it myself. Why should I share it with you? I've found that only people who don't buy any gifts for the forum are this rude. Maybe they're poor in spirit too.
Feel free to recommend new clothes to me! I only look for high-quality items! And I only buy fullsets!I only look at new clothes that are still on sale!
Please be polite!<3
-
I also want to thank @black0nyx As usual!
-
-
Thank you +rep
-
Ty :3
-
thank you so much!
-
-
Thank you!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
bump for update

-
Bump airi
-
Bump airi
-
Bump Airi
-
-
bump airi
-
bump airi
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login