Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. [VRC gimmick] Collar that can pull players (found) ✔️

[VRC gimmick] Collar that can pull players (found) ✔️

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
17 Posts 12 Posters 6.5k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • link2432L
    link2432L
    link2432
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    bummp

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LunetteL
      LunetteL
      Lunette
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      +1

      don't forget, an apple a day keeps the e-boys away. ╰(´︶`)╯♡
      ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
      ♡ - I don't do trading. Sorry!
      ♡ - I'm not very active. Updates are not frequent.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        j0xged3
        wrote on last edited by
        #4
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KiraK
          KiraK
          Kira
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Here you go: [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Nya-ko ₍^. .^₎Ⳋ

          haaiH 1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          9
          • KiraK Kira

            Here you go: [register or login to view this hidden content]

            haaiH
            haaiH
            haai
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            thank u!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
            • llelouchL
              llelouchL
              llelouch
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Kira thank you !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bdawgB
                bdawgB
                bdawg
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                ~ Does anyone know how to properly set this up? I want to put this on one of my models

                [Unity/Blender Support]
                If you need help with anything, please ask.

                LossaJeroL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bdawgB bdawg

                  ~ Does anyone know how to properly set this up? I want to put this on one of my models

                  LossaJeroL
                  LossaJeroL
                  LossaJero
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @boofbug It's a world gimmick, not an avatar gimmick. it'll only work in a world it's been uploaded to.

                  bdawgB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LossaJeroL LossaJero

                    @boofbug It's a world gimmick, not an avatar gimmick. it'll only work in a world it's been uploaded to.

                    bdawgB
                    bdawgB
                    bdawg
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @LossaJero
                    Oh I see thank you so much for explaining^^

                    [Unity/Blender Support]
                    If you need help with anything, please ask.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BubbleuwuB
                      BubbleuwuB
                      Bubbleuwu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      looking for

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MayushiM
                        MayushiM
                        Mayushi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        who can. please give the link again. old links are not available....)))

                        I love collecting avatars. I'm a pole dancer in VR. If I'm looking for something and you find it for me, I'll dance for you. if you want to)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KiraK
                          KiraK
                          Kira
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Nya-ko ₍^. .^₎Ⳋ

                          MayushiM 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • KiraK Kira

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            MayushiM
                            MayushiM
                            Mayushi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @Kira thank you so much))))💗

                            I love collecting avatars. I'm a pole dancer in VR. If I'm looking for something and you find it for me, I'll dance for you. if you want to)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BluuuuB
                              BluuuuB
                              Bluuuu
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              bump, link down

                              I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                              I don't do trading, don't bother!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • avatarofcornA
                                avatarofcornA
                                avatarofcorn
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BluuuuB
                                  BluuuuB
                                  Bluuuu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  That was fast, thank you ❤

                                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular