These Murder Drones Blender models by JC.Jheremmy
-
So they have updated the Uzi and the disassembly drone models, and the prices are back to what it originally was. As I looked for any changes to the model, I don't see any major changes for Uzi, N and V, but they updated J. they finally added j's prom dress as well as the jacket.


-
can someone please share the updated files please?
-
bump for the updated files for J.
-
Ok hold on
-
-
There
-
@3273982139g9e1g I think I could buy the other one... but we need to make sure which one we can buy and share. I'll try to buy Uzi's one, if you can buy the Disassembly Drones pack
@Shallow8810 do u have the last update of UZI becase i need it
-
yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested
-
mechanical uzi
-
yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested





-
This post is deleted!
-
yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested
@Shallow8810 alsoo thank's but a thing if u can get the nytte pomni i really really need it
-
@Shallow8810 alsoo thank's but a thing if u can get the nytte pomni i really really need it
@FringoStudio129 sorry I don't have any pomnis, I search for murder drones models specifically atm
-
@FringoStudio129 sorry I don't have any pomnis, I search for murder drones models specifically atm
@Shallow8810 oh ok it's fine do u have the N,J,V last jc update i actually want it for in anim and i hope i can get it alsoo thx again
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login