Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. These Murder Drones Blender models by JC.Jheremmy

These Murder Drones Blender models by JC.Jheremmy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Uncategorized
blenderkofiblender modelsmurder dronesko-fiko-fi model
73 Posts 9 Posters 2.5k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

    🔗 Download Link (mediafire.com)

    Shallow8810S
    Shallow8810S
    Shallow8810
    wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Uzi is here, alongside with Thad and Doll

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Marnolin32o9sM
      Marnolin32o9sM
      Marnolin32o9s
      wrote on last edited by
      #59

      I see it right now. Thank you. ^^

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      0
      • Marnolin32o9sM Marnolin32o9s has marked this topic as solved on
      • Marnolin32o9sM Marnolin32o9s has marked this topic as solved on
      • Marnolin32o9sM
        Marnolin32o9sM
        Marnolin32o9s
        wrote last edited by Marnolin32o9s
        #60

        So they have updated the Uzi and the disassembly drone models, and the prices are back to what it originally was. As I looked for any changes to the model, I don't see any major changes for Uzi, N and V, but they updated J. they finally added j's prom dress as well as the jacket.

        image.jpeg

        image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shallow8810S
          Shallow8810S
          Shallow8810
          wrote last edited by
          #61

          can someone please share the updated files please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Marnolin32o9sM
            Marnolin32o9sM
            Marnolin32o9s
            wrote last edited by
            #62

            bump for the updated files for J.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 3273982139g9e1g3
              3273982139g9e1g3
              3273982139g9e1g
              wrote last edited by
              #63

              Ok hold on

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 3273982139g9e1g3
                3273982139g9e1g3
                3273982139g9e1g
                wrote last edited by
                #64

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • 3273982139g9e1g3
                  3273982139g9e1g3
                  3273982139g9e1g
                  wrote last edited by
                  #65

                  There

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

                    @3273982139g9e1g I think I could buy the other one... but we need to make sure which one we can buy and share. I'll try to buy Uzi's one, if you can buy the Disassembly Drones pack

                    F
                    F
                    FringoStudio129
                    wrote last edited by
                    #66

                    @Shallow8810 do u have the last update of UZI becase i need it

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Shallow8810S
                      Shallow8810S
                      Shallow8810
                      wrote last edited by
                      #67

                      yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested

                      Shallow8810S F 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Shallow8810S
                        Shallow8810S
                        Shallow8810
                        wrote last edited by
                        #68

                        mechanical uzi

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

                          yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested

                          Shallow8810S
                          Shallow8810S
                          Shallow8810
                          wrote last edited by
                          #69

                          GpZIKgMXsAAutP5.jpg
                          GooJiUcXMAAUAHP.jpg
                          GpphCkdWkAA8X0N.png
                          Gtu4eCDWwAAKNbZ.png
                          Go3F6ieWgAAww-r.jpg

                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

                            GpZIKgMXsAAutP5.jpg
                            GooJiUcXMAAUAHP.jpg
                            GpphCkdWkAA8X0N.png
                            Gtu4eCDWwAAKNbZ.png
                            Go3F6ieWgAAww-r.jpg

                            F
                            F
                            FringoStudio129
                            wrote last edited by
                            #70
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

                              yes, I'll upload the special Uzi. Also, I have the old Uzi that JC.Jheremmy made if anyone is interested

                              F
                              F
                              FringoStudio129
                              wrote last edited by
                              #71

                              @Shallow8810 alsoo thank's but a thing if u can get the nytte pomni i really really need it

                              Shallow8810S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F FringoStudio129

                                @Shallow8810 alsoo thank's but a thing if u can get the nytte pomni i really really need it

                                Shallow8810S
                                Shallow8810S
                                Shallow8810
                                wrote last edited by
                                #72

                                @FringoStudio129 sorry I don't have any pomnis, I search for murder drones models specifically atm

                                F 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Shallow8810S Shallow8810

                                  @FringoStudio129 sorry I don't have any pomnis, I search for murder drones models specifically atm

                                  F
                                  F
                                  FringoStudio129
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #73

                                  @Shallow8810 oh ok it's fine do u have the N,J,V last jc update i actually want it for in anim and i hope i can get it alsoo thx again

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular