TADC Pomni Rig By TexGon3D
-
@cynxedoes3d srry for asking but do you have like a tool that u can rip models
@EnnardMexicano No, it's okay. Also, I'm not going to say what I'm doing or how I'm doing it, because something could happen.
-
-
bump
-
bump for pomni
-
bump!
-
bump
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
bump friends!!!
-
-
bump
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login