Mal0 by Da.nilkaz
-
I have the original Mal0 file, but there seem to be some problems with the avatar. If someone could fix them, that would be wonderful

And if anyone can make edits to the avatar, they can also leave them here.
(When I uploaded them, there didn't seem to be any problems, but people are saying there are some glitches, that's why I left the comment.)Enjoy!

-
Bump!
-
buimp
-
L lolk referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login