Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Gloomy-Bear Killer Sans

Gift: Gloomy-Bear Killer Sans

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
sansundertale
18 Posts 7 Posters 1.1k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • redxgamer1999R redxgamer1999

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) man i got tired of waiting so i extracted the broken unity file and made my own here you guys go ❤

    ChaoticpuppyC
    ChaoticpuppyC
    Chaoticpuppy
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @redxgamer1999 sorry I got distracted ;-; thank u for the help though

    MissVampzM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

      @redxgamer1999 sorry I got distracted ;-; thank u for the help though

      MissVampzM
      MissVampzM
      MissVampz
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @The_SharkDen Can I get your version? I wanted to see if the FX is fixed

      ChaoticpuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MissVampzM MissVampz

        @The_SharkDen Can I get your version? I wanted to see if the FX is fixed

        ChaoticpuppyC
        ChaoticpuppyC
        Chaoticpuppy
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @MissVampz I recently ripped a new version, I plan to repair it and post it here once Its done

        MissVampzM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EVILusernameE
          EVILusernameE
          EVILusername
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          whos the original creator of the avi.

          MissVampzM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EVILusernameE EVILusername

            whos the original creator of the avi.

            MissVampzM
            MissVampzM
            MissVampz
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @EVILusername https://trello.com/c/opNOVKVZ/70-gloomybearkiller

            EVILusernameE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

              @MissVampz I recently ripped a new version, I plan to repair it and post it here once Its done

              MissVampzM
              MissVampzM
              MissVampz
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @The_SharkDen Have you ever gotten around to it?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ChaoticpuppyC
                ChaoticpuppyC
                Chaoticpuppy
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                I found out it's a 2019 package, just put it into 2019 unity and update it to 2022

                MissVampzM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

                  I found out it's a 2019 package, just put it into 2019 unity and update it to 2022

                  MissVampzM
                  MissVampzM
                  MissVampz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @The_SharkDen I don't have 2019 unity installed nor do I have the space - Can you send the updated version?

                  ChaoticpuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MissVampzM MissVampz

                    @The_SharkDen I don't have 2019 unity installed nor do I have the space - Can you send the updated version?

                    ChaoticpuppyC
                    ChaoticpuppyC
                    Chaoticpuppy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @MissVampz I also don't got the space ;-;

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MissVampzM MissVampz

                      @EVILusername https://trello.com/c/opNOVKVZ/70-gloomybearkiller

                      EVILusernameE
                      EVILusernameE
                      EVILusername
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @MissVampz thanks!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular