Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT:💝[25Avatars]⛓️Zenith_Suit⛓️

GIFT:💝[25Avatars]⛓️Zenith_Suit⛓️

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
clothesbooth assetclothingfullset
49 Posts 23 Posters 11.7k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Namia030N Namia030

    b65e3065-4575-4f09-ae47-ceada2d22ec7-image.jpeg
    Bro, I saw you took my gift, so I blocked you. You're still just as rude.
    I don't know how you could insult me ​​while taking my gift.

    mofuumofuM
    mofuumofuM
    mofuumofu
    wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @Namia030 that's just so rude 💔 im sorry it happened to you

    Namia030N 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D
      D
      domina1227
      wrote on last edited by
      #31

      Thank you so much!!

      Namia030N 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mofuumofuM mofuumofu

        @Namia030 that's just so rude 💔 im sorry it happened to you

        Namia030N
        Namia030N
        Namia030
        wrote on last edited by
        #32

        @mofuumofu You're so kind... Most of you are so friendly! I'm so grateful.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Namia030N Namia030

          @MollagBallin I'm sorry.
          It's been added now.

          iLikePinkI
          iLikePinkI
          iLikePink
          wrote on last edited by
          #33

          @Namia030 I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems that the Lumina file isn't in the download link...or I might be just blind?

          Namia030N 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D domina1227

            Thank you so much!!

            Namia030N
            Namia030N
            Namia030
            wrote on last edited by
            #34

            @domina1227 Thank you too!<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iLikePinkI
              iLikePinkI
              iLikePink
              wrote on last edited by
              #35

              oh never mind! I just didn't reload the page lmao.. Thank you!

              1 Reply Last reply
              😊 ♥
              0
              • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                @Namia030 I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems that the Lumina file isn't in the download link...or I might be just blind?

                Namia030N
                Namia030N
                Namia030
                wrote on last edited by
                #36

                @iLikePink Lumina is on another link! Please read the main post again.<3

                1 Reply Last reply
                😊
                1
                • S sss190 referenced this topic on
                • Namia030N Namia030

                  @csulripper Ah, my bad.
                  I checked twice but still missed it.
                  Too many files to download, so I didn't upload it.
                  I'm sorry.
                  It's been added now.

                  C
                  C
                  csulripper
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #37

                  Namia030 thank you so much for your contribution ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😊
                  0
                  • SmalliceS
                    SmalliceS
                    Smallice
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #38

                    Hello, the password I entered keeps being incorrect. Even when I copy and paste it, it still doesn't work.@namia030

                    Namia030N 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SmalliceS Smallice

                      Hello, the password I entered keeps being incorrect. Even when I copy and paste it, it still doesn't work.@namia030

                      Namia030N
                      Namia030N
                      Namia030
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #39

                      @Smallice Which file are you referring to?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K
                        K
                        korekore12345678
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #40

                        素敵な資産を共有してくださってありがとうございます✨️
                        お尋ねしたい事があるのですが、どのファイルも記載されているpassを入力しても「パスワードが間違っています」と出てしまいファイルがダウンロード出来ません…もしよければパスワードを教えて頂けたら幸いです!

                        F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K korekore12345678

                          素敵な資産を共有してくださってありがとうございます✨️
                          お尋ねしたい事があるのですが、どのファイルも記載されているpassを入力しても「パスワードが間違っています」と出てしまいファイルがダウンロード出来ません…もしよければパスワードを教えて頂けたら幸いです!

                          F
                          F
                          Flemire
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #41

                          @korekore12345678 絵文字ごとコピペ。

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PumpkinSpicedP
                            PumpkinSpicedP
                            PumpkinSpiced
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #42

                            Thank you!

                            ~Milltina hoarder~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Sem1zS
                              Sem1zS
                              Sem1z
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #43

                              Thank you!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • muwuM
                                muwuM
                                muwu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #44

                                Thank you!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NoeytiizN
                                  NoeytiizN
                                  Noeytiiz
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #45

                                  Material?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MeowmeowsM
                                    MeowmeowsM
                                    Meowmeows
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #46

                                    Thanks so much!
                                    Also for those who might have trouble copying the password, ctrl C to copy and ctrl V to paste worked for me! ❤

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ReaZeroR
                                      ReaZeroR
                                      ReaZero
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #47

                                      the airi folder is empty when you download it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Namia030N Namia030
                                        This gift is to thank everyone on the forum!

                                        Of course, I also want to thank creators!
                                        5ead81fe-76f1-4b28-bf6e-aca57c387af7-image.jpeg
                                        f22e8979-8f09-4abd-a464-87b5c93cc623-image.jpeg

                                        • Please everyone, be sure to support them!
                                        • Please you delete file within 24 hours of downloading!
                                        • Booth Link||Download Link||Material Download Link||Shinano||Nakiya||Lumina||
                                          Password:⛓️030⛓️

                                          請支持原作者!請支持原作者!請支持原作者!
                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        Your encouragement is what motivates me to continue sharing gifts!
                                        My English isn't great, but I really like everyone here.
                                        Please stay happy! And please don't do anything rude.
                                        For example, the guys who cursed me ''gate keeping'' for not sharing gifts—they haven't even sent a single gift to the forum; they're so greedy.
                                        I don't know.
                                        If others wanted it and I thought it was nice, I wouldn't mind buying it to share. But I've been asking for a gift for a long time, and no one bought it for me, so I ended up buying it myself. Why should I share it with you? I've found that only people who don't buy any gifts for the forum are this rude. Maybe they're poor in spirit too.

                                        Feel free to recommend new clothes to me! I only look for high-quality items! And I only buy fullsets!I only look at new clothes that are still on sale!

                                        Please be polite!<3

                                        KirikoSatoriK
                                        KirikoSatoriK
                                        KirikoSatori
                                        wrote last edited by KirikoSatori
                                        #48

                                        @Namia030 My friend, I cant put the emoji

                                        Edit: After too many attempts, I got it working

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Namia030N Namia030
                                          This gift is to thank everyone on the forum!

                                          Of course, I also want to thank creators!
                                          5ead81fe-76f1-4b28-bf6e-aca57c387af7-image.jpeg
                                          f22e8979-8f09-4abd-a464-87b5c93cc623-image.jpeg

                                          • Please everyone, be sure to support them!
                                          • Please you delete file within 24 hours of downloading!
                                          • Booth Link||Download Link||Material Download Link||Shinano||Nakiya||Lumina||
                                            Password:⛓️030⛓️

                                            請支持原作者!請支持原作者!請支持原作者!
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                          Your encouragement is what motivates me to continue sharing gifts!
                                          My English isn't great, but I really like everyone here.
                                          Please stay happy! And please don't do anything rude.
                                          For example, the guys who cursed me ''gate keeping'' for not sharing gifts—they haven't even sent a single gift to the forum; they're so greedy.
                                          I don't know.
                                          If others wanted it and I thought it was nice, I wouldn't mind buying it to share. But I've been asking for a gift for a long time, and no one bought it for me, so I ended up buying it myself. Why should I share it with you? I've found that only people who don't buy any gifts for the forum are this rude. Maybe they're poor in spirit too.

                                          Feel free to recommend new clothes to me! I only look for high-quality items! And I only buy fullsets!I only look at new clothes that are still on sale!

                                          Please be polite!<3

                                          N
                                          N
                                          nilexes
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #49

                                          @Namia030 said:

                                          ️030

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular