✔ (FOUND by K1LLER_RABIT) Mocha Chai by Mint
-
@anonkirby Ofc! I’m glad it workedd!
-
What are the import instructions?
-
d4avatar
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
-
E expiredgf referenced this topic on
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
@expiredgf Okay, thank you, I'll check it out.
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
that's what's happening to me.
-
that's what's happening to me.
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
-
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
@expiredgf TYYYYYY !!!!
-
@ItsNotMe

-
@ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ is that fur? try importing unlit shader vcc if so.
this avi is in my to do list, lol sorry if im wrong -
@ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ is that fur? try importing unlit shader vcc if so.
this avi is in my to do list, lol sorry if im wrong@Serotonin Do you know the correct vcc?? By all means, it is totally fine!! This is the only problem that I am seeing on this girly!!~
EDIT: NEVERMINDDDD YOU ARE SUCH A LIFE SAVERRRR!! THANK YOU BUNS!!~
-
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
i dont see anything
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


