✔ (FOUND by K1LLER_RABIT) Mocha Chai by Mint
-
Here you go Lovelys. It's a bought.
-
Here you go Lovelys. It's a bought.
@K1LLER_RABIT I hope you get every single thing you wish for in this life omg
-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
Here you go Lovelys. It's a bought.
@K1LLER_RABIT I'M BOUTTA CREAMMM OMG I LOVE YOU
-
Here you go Lovelys. It's a bought.
@K1LLER_RABIT says file not foundd

-
@K1LLER_RABIT says file not foundd

@anonkirby I put it on transfer it for you, let me know if it works. https://transfer.it/t/NoaSZm0HibAJ
-
@anonkirby I put it on transfer it for you, let me know if it works. https://transfer.it/t/NoaSZm0HibAJ
-
@anonkirby Ofc! I’m glad it workedd!
-
What are the import instructions?
-
d4avatar
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
-
E expiredgf referenced this topic on
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
@expiredgf Okay, thank you, I'll check it out.
-
@imillia02 i had to remove a missing script so maybe thats it, check what failed
that's what's happening to me.
-
that's what's happening to me.
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

