looking for help to get a personal Frankenstein Avatar Done
-
Hello!
I've been playing VRChat for a year now, but I still haven't found an avatar that I feel comfortable with. I won’t go into detail about why I can't commission someone to create an avatar for me, but I will say that I’m currently facing financial challenges. Being in Canada also makes basic necessities a bit more expensive, so I’m grateful for what I have.If anyone is interested in helping me create my own personal avatar, I would be extremely grateful!
I am looking for an avatar that features a human female with mouse ears and a tail, dressed in a latex suit. Additionally, toggle for puppy Bondage I would like a second outfit included. While it's not necessary, it would be great if the avatar is Quest compatible. Thank you!

Discord violetkillz
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login