Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF; Sinner May by salemaiku

LF; Sinner May by salemaiku

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleegirlsinner
114 Posts 21 Posters 3.0k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NeoltsN
    NeoltsN
    Neolts
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MishkaM
      MishkaM
      Mishka
      wrote on last edited by
      #102

      bump ❤

      "𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬.."

      𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘴, 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘓𝘗𝘉, 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘦, 𝘙𝘶𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘍𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • StarsuneX3X3S
        StarsuneX3X3S
        StarsuneX3X3
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        Upvote me: [register or login to view this hidden content]

        SweetSangriaS NeoltsN 2 Replies Last reply
        5
        • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

          Upvote me: [register or login to view this hidden content]

          SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangria
          wrote on last edited by
          #104

          @StarsuneX3X3 Thank you for sharing! Do you happen to have the eye shaders? And do you know what might need to be added for the Test Animations thing that's red?

          Upvotes always appreciated! <3

          StarsuneX3X3S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

            @StarsuneX3X3 Thank you for sharing! Do you happen to have the eye shaders? And do you know what might need to be added for the Test Animations thing that's red?

            StarsuneX3X3S
            StarsuneX3X3S
            StarsuneX3X3
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            @SweetSangria nope that's all she came with

            SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

              @SweetSangria nope that's all she came with

              SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangria
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              @StarsuneX3X3 I figured out the eyes, the shaders were being weird, but they were there. I just had to go back through and re-assign them properly.

              Upvotes always appreciated! <3

              Lilith2001L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

                Upvote me: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                NeoltsN
                NeoltsN
                Neolts
                wrote on last edited by
                #107

                @StarsuneX3X3 Huuuuuge!!!! I believed T . T

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                  @StarsuneX3X3 I figured out the eyes, the shaders were being weird, but they were there. I just had to go back through and re-assign them properly.

                  Lilith2001L
                  Lilith2001L
                  Lilith2001
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  @SweetSangria Did you figure out the test animations prefab? I have no clue what that is 😭

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lilith2001L
                    Lilith2001L
                    Lilith2001
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #109

                    Anytime I try to upload the avatar it just crashes and this happens EVERY TIME I TRY TO UPLOAD A SALEM AIKU AVATAR. And its so annoying because I spent an hour editing it but if its gonna keep freezing my pc its just not worth it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetSangriaS
                      SweetSangriaS
                      SweetSangria
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      These are what I used in VCC for her. I just deleted the Test Animations prefab from the hierarchy because based on the name I figured it was more for testing in Unity and if I didn't know what it was, I probably wasn't going to miss it in this case. She uploaded fine for me with these. I hope it helps everyone else. (You can also add your Poiyomi here, but I sometimes prefer to add mine manually in the project.)

                      61a4dd4e-baa1-4461-86f5-7e13834b982a-image.jpeg

                      Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                      Lilith2001L 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SweetSangriaS
                        SweetSangriaS
                        SweetSangria
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #111

                        If your eyes load pink like there's a shader issue, just do the drop down shader menu for the eyes and click on the Neon here. Click Neon > Eye Shaders > Astral and the eyes should be fixed and display properly.

                        504da504-127c-45d1-86e6-ef9cf94f5700-image.jpeg

                        Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                        Lilith2001L 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • StarsuneX3X3S
                          StarsuneX3X3S
                          StarsuneX3X3
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #112

                          New link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                            These are what I used in VCC for her. I just deleted the Test Animations prefab from the hierarchy because based on the name I figured it was more for testing in Unity and if I didn't know what it was, I probably wasn't going to miss it in this case. She uploaded fine for me with these. I hope it helps everyone else. (You can also add your Poiyomi here, but I sometimes prefer to add mine manually in the project.)

                            61a4dd4e-baa1-4461-86f5-7e13834b982a-image.jpeg

                            Lilith2001L
                            Lilith2001L
                            Lilith2001
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #113

                            @SweetSangria Its so weird because all of that is exactly what I have in unity and yet she keeps freezing my pc and crashing via unity 😭 I always have this issue with just her avis

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                              If your eyes load pink like there's a shader issue, just do the drop down shader menu for the eyes and click on the Neon here. Click Neon > Eye Shaders > Astral and the eyes should be fixed and display properly.

                              504da504-127c-45d1-86e6-ef9cf94f5700-image.jpeg

                              Lilith2001L
                              Lilith2001L
                              Lilith2001
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #114

                              @SweetSangria It was the test animations!! Thank you so much 😭

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              💓
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular