Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [Gift]Snappi【PCVR専用VRCカメラギミック】

[Gift]Snappi【PCVR専用VRCカメラギミック】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
camera
4 Posts 3 Posters 844 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • acnekotA
    acnekotA
    acnekot
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    替代文字
    https://moririmo.booth.pm/items/8326877
    I bought it
    share for everyone

    DL:[register or login to view this hidden content]
    psw:neko

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you so much for sharing!
      I absolutely love camera assets, so this makes me really happy!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Donzo2211D
        Donzo2211D
        Donzo2211
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Update v1.1 please

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • acnekotA acnekot

          替代文字
          https://moririmo.booth.pm/items/8326877
          I bought it
          share for everyone

          DL:[register or login to view this hidden content]
          psw:neko

          M
          M
          mxp927z
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @acnekot Sorry to tag you.
          It looks like version 1.1.1 was released. If possible, I’d appreciate it if you could update it. Of course, it's not an obligation, so please don't feel pressured.
          Once again, Thank you for sharing.

          If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
          Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
          Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular