♡A Gift From me - 0101 by, DesiPooh
-
♡Shop Link!: https://jinxxy.com/DesiPooh/0101
Feel free to upvote my post, it means a lot to me. Especially since I purchase all of my assets/avatars myself
♡FILES
-
X Xhelvandowayne referenced this topic on
-
TY
-
@Ntiffi There's no unity package. Instead what you want to do is extract the file for the avatar somewhere, then click the little arrow down next to create new project on CC. Find the file for the avatar wherever you extracted it to and select it. It should make that into the project that you open.
-
@Ntiffi There's no unity package. Instead what you want to do is extract the file for the avatar somewhere, then click the little arrow down next to create new project on CC. Find the file for the avatar wherever you extracted it to and select it. It should make that into the project that you open.
-
@Ntiffi There's no unity package. Instead what you want to do is extract the file for the avatar somewhere, then click the little arrow down next to create new project on CC. Find the file for the avatar wherever you extracted it to and select it. It should make that into the project that you open.
-
Seems to me that the cables on her outfit, are blinking a bit too much. Anything I did wrong? Like the lights is very aggressive visually xD when it blinks
-
Oh actually, it is exactly like that in the trailer too. Well rip.
-
im so sorry to be that person but is there an alt link?? this is the first time ive had just a white screen
-
ngl, can sm1 upload this for me when I tried it woulnd't work only because I have a laptop and my laptop is BUNS when uplaoding THIS avatar and I rrly want it

-
ngl, can sm1 upload this for me when I tried it woulnd't work only because I have a laptop and my laptop is BUNS when uplaoding THIS avatar and I rrly want it

@Imaroachofcourse i can help!

-
@Imaroachofcourse i can help!

@beebabooba OH THANK YOUUUU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS AVIII how you want me to contact yous?
-
@beebabooba OH THANK YOUUUU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS AVIII how you want me to contact yous?
@Imaroachofcourse heeey, no worries! i'll attempt to upload it later today just to be sure it works and message you after!

-
@Imaroachofcourse heeey, no worries! i'll attempt to upload it later today just to be sure it works and message you after!

@beebabooba alrighty!!
-
I ItzMel referenced this topic on
-
this avi is good till i noticed the one of the nipples aren't textured :c
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login