Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and i'll rip them

post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and i'll rip them

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
rippernewgiftrequestrequest riprequest avatars
776 Posts 308 Posters 41.0k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

    @Rewritten i found out how to but it keeps braking

    I
    I
    IDKMANN
    wrote on last edited by
    #345

    @Angelic.Asta how'd you get it in? cuz even if it breaks maybe i can still figure out how to mess with it enough

    Demonic.ZeldrisD 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YukixY
      YukixY
      Yukix
      wrote on last edited by
      #346

      hello can you rip this
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_590d809a-33ed-40d3-8ccd-425461334108

      ꧁•⊹ᴠʀᴄᴀ ꜰɪxᴇʀ (ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ)
      ʏᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ᴏʀ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
      𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 24/7
      -𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥-

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • inzrI
        inzrI
        inzr
        wrote on last edited by
        #347

        this one plsssssssssssssssss <33333333
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fbb84cb9-aac4-4cd7-bdfc-0a0b7b4437b3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Ript_coreR
          Ript_coreR
          Ript_core
          wrote on last edited by
          #348

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae8e281b-32d4-4200-bc74-df7aa525a982
          plsss

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

            @thes2000 🔗 Download Link (files.catbox.moe)

            TheS2000T
            TheS2000T
            TheS2000
            wrote on last edited by
            #349

            @WhitePhantom Thank you again!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              kitsuneware
              wrote on last edited by
              #350

              I need this
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_581169ac-e569-4bbc-b5cd-bef44c56d544

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O
                O
                OOOAAA
                wrote on last edited by OOOAAA
                #351

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d68df9f-d06f-43a7-bb02-14dd9741900b
                This frog is funny, please and thank you

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TenaT
                  TenaT
                  Tena
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #352

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_628ead07-6020-4b26-b4fc-c50fa36062a6
                  thanks in advance o/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                    Hey im new here but would like reputation so post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and I'll rip them for you :3 FYI i have a 22tb hard drive coming in soon so whatever is ripped will forever stay in my grasps if you end up losing it 🙂dtqTwo6.png

                    MischiefPuppyM
                    MischiefPuppyM
                    MischiefPuppy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #353

                    @WhitePhantom
                    I need this one ripped please and thank you
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4b724542-dd76-4baf-a693-8dee755cd936

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                      @namae62623 try deleting the scripts folder and drop the rest of it into a vcc scene the main thing is deleting the vrcsdkcore from the asset

                      N
                      N
                      namae62623
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #354

                      @WhitePhantom Thank you, although the upload still failed, I still appreciate your willingness to answer my question. I am wondering if I have found the wrong prefabSnipaste_2026-05-24_22-45-11.png

                      WhitePhantomW 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • circuitzC
                        circuitzC
                        circuitz
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #355

                        Are you able to rip Tomoko? Lots of people love Tomoko, she's very highly needed, thaaank yooou~❤
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b90f7b8d-42fc-4d27-ab73-fe3d28e6b6dd

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I IDKMANN

                          @Angelic.Asta how'd you get it in? cuz even if it breaks maybe i can still figure out how to mess with it enough

                          Demonic.ZeldrisD
                          Demonic.ZeldrisD
                          Demonic.Zeldris
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #356

                          @Rewritten ok so when yougo to open the project you click on the 3 dots then click on open project Folder then you put the avatar files in

                          I 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • N namae62623

                            @WhitePhantom Thank you, although the upload still failed, I still appreciate your willingness to answer my question. I am wondering if I have found the wrong prefabSnipaste_2026-05-24_22-45-11.png

                            WhitePhantomW
                            WhitePhantomW
                            WhitePhantom
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #357

                            @namae62623 youll have to go through and reasign the shaders its most likely all poiyomi

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WhitePhantomW
                              WhitePhantomW
                              WhitePhantom
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #358

                              @potatobunny [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • WhitePhantomW
                                WhitePhantomW
                                WhitePhantom
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #359

                                @chestercheese34 [register or login to view this hidden content] <deku [register or login to view this hidden content] <rabbit

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WhitePhantomW
                                  WhitePhantomW
                                  WhitePhantom
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #360

                                  @buglehorn [register or login to view this hidden content] so sorry i missed this last time

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • WhitePhantomW
                                    WhitePhantomW
                                    WhitePhantom
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #361

                                    @lenny313 [register or login to view this hidden content] <gohan [register or login to view this hidden content] <term [register or login to view this hidden content] <rebecca

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

                                      @Rewritten ok so when yougo to open the project you click on the 3 dots then click on open project Folder then you put the avatar files in

                                      I
                                      I
                                      IDKMANN
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #362

                                      @Angelic.Asta gotcha. ill give it a shot when i can tysm

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

                                        @Rewritten ok so when yougo to open the project you click on the 3 dots then click on open project Folder then you put the avatar files in

                                        I
                                        I
                                        IDKMANN
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #363

                                        @Angelic.Asta I got it in but i see what you mean with it not working. Im way too beginner at Unity stuff to know how to fix that

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                                          @ellamuby 🔗 Download Link (files.catbox.moe)

                                          ellamubyE
                                          ellamubyE
                                          ellamuby
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #364

                                          @WhitePhantom THANK YOU OMG

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular