Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and i'll rip them

post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and i'll rip them

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
rippernewgiftrequestrequest riprequest avatars
776 Posts 308 Posters 41.6k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lenny313L
    lenny313L
    lenny313
    wrote on last edited by
    #339

    if u can plz and thank u.
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9aab82c4-e182-4bd1-a219-e5c61875c0ab
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_de2da5cf-5c0d-4f52-8072-6f70796a3f2c
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a113a196-220e-4c32-b15a-0ae79a92062f

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Chr0nicC
      Chr0nicC
      Chr0nic
      wrote on last edited by
      #340

      @whitephantom
      Please could you give these
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5833c550-8d37-4235-96ce-4d7e81379f0e
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0e97f7a4-ca9f-4ba4-a7e1-d9e36e9815f9
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fd86b7b7-9809-4a97-83aa-6277cde951a2

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NobodysUsernameN
        NobodysUsernameN
        NobodysUsername
        wrote on last edited by
        #341

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3dcd000a-bb20-45d0-a9d8-10c072e04b1b
        I’ve been trying to find her files for forever and no one has them
        Please and thank you ❤

        Pls upvote

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CookieziC
          CookieziC
          Cookiezi
          Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #342

          avtr_117d1bfe-0e8f-48b7-b2bb-8bff98a42213

          this shit is like 2 years old if you managed to get it i be happy ash

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I IDKMANN

            @Angelic.Asta thats what im also trying to figure out </3. if you learn please let me know

            Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.Zeldris
            wrote on last edited by
            #343

            @Rewritten i found out how to but it keeps braking

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Zayne1987Z
              Zayne1987Z
              Zayne1987
              wrote on last edited by
              #344

              Could you help me fix the toggles on an avatar?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

                @Rewritten i found out how to but it keeps braking

                I
                I
                IDKMANN
                wrote on last edited by
                #345

                @Angelic.Asta how'd you get it in? cuz even if it breaks maybe i can still figure out how to mess with it enough

                Demonic.ZeldrisD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • YukixY
                  YukixY
                  Yukix
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #346

                  hello can you rip this
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_590d809a-33ed-40d3-8ccd-425461334108

                  ꧁•⊹ᴠʀᴄᴀ ꜰɪxᴇʀ (ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ)
                  ʏᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ᴏʀ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
                  𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 24/7
                  -𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥-

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • inzrI
                    inzrI
                    inzr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #347

                    this one plsssssssssssssssss <33333333
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fbb84cb9-aac4-4cd7-bdfc-0a0b7b4437b3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Ript_coreR
                      Ript_coreR
                      Ript_core
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #348

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae8e281b-32d4-4200-bc74-df7aa525a982
                      plsss

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                        @thes2000 🔗 Download Link (files.catbox.moe)

                        TheS2000T
                        TheS2000T
                        TheS2000
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #349

                        @WhitePhantom Thank you again!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K
                          K
                          kitsuneware
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #350

                          I need this
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_581169ac-e569-4bbc-b5cd-bef44c56d544

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • O
                            O
                            OOOAAA
                            wrote on last edited by OOOAAA
                            #351

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d68df9f-d06f-43a7-bb02-14dd9741900b
                            This frog is funny, please and thank you

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TenaT
                              TenaT
                              Tena
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #352

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_628ead07-6020-4b26-b4fc-c50fa36062a6
                              thanks in advance o/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                                Hey im new here but would like reputation so post whatever avatar ids you want ripped and I'll rip them for you :3 FYI i have a 22tb hard drive coming in soon so whatever is ripped will forever stay in my grasps if you end up losing it 🙂dtqTwo6.png

                                MischiefPuppyM
                                MischiefPuppyM
                                MischiefPuppy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #353

                                @WhitePhantom
                                I need this one ripped please and thank you
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4b724542-dd76-4baf-a693-8dee755cd936

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WhitePhantomW WhitePhantom

                                  @namae62623 try deleting the scripts folder and drop the rest of it into a vcc scene the main thing is deleting the vrcsdkcore from the asset

                                  N
                                  N
                                  namae62623
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #354

                                  @WhitePhantom Thank you, although the upload still failed, I still appreciate your willingness to answer my question. I am wondering if I have found the wrong prefabSnipaste_2026-05-24_22-45-11.png

                                  WhitePhantomW 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • circuitzC
                                    circuitzC
                                    circuitz
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #355

                                    Are you able to rip Tomoko? Lots of people love Tomoko, she's very highly needed, thaaank yooou~❤
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b90f7b8d-42fc-4d27-ab73-fe3d28e6b6dd

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I IDKMANN

                                      @Angelic.Asta how'd you get it in? cuz even if it breaks maybe i can still figure out how to mess with it enough

                                      Demonic.ZeldrisD
                                      Demonic.ZeldrisD
                                      Demonic.Zeldris
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #356

                                      @Rewritten ok so when yougo to open the project you click on the 3 dots then click on open project Folder then you put the avatar files in

                                      I 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • N namae62623

                                        @WhitePhantom Thank you, although the upload still failed, I still appreciate your willingness to answer my question. I am wondering if I have found the wrong prefabSnipaste_2026-05-24_22-45-11.png

                                        WhitePhantomW
                                        WhitePhantomW
                                        WhitePhantom
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #357

                                        @namae62623 youll have to go through and reasign the shaders its most likely all poiyomi

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WhitePhantomW
                                          WhitePhantomW
                                          WhitePhantom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #358

                                          @potatobunny [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular