LF supposedly a fnia/fnaf nightclub that's been deleted on vrchat
-
(/////I DO NOT HAVE THE AVATARS ANYMORE THEY GOT TAKEN DOWN/////) Hi everyone, I was going to do a few pictures in this nightclub map I love but apparently it's been deleted or something. I know this isn't a whole lot of information but here's the map in the background of a few pics I took.


[pic is sideways ^]



Anyone seen a map at least similar to this? -
it's FnClub MAP
-
It's still up! Here's the link
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c2193206-4b07-448c-95da-0705f210cfc2/info
-
It's still up! Here's the link
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c2193206-4b07-448c-95da-0705f210cfc2/info
@yummycat00 nesecita codigo para un grupo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login