LF: Mofu's Moe Style Vroid Base - 3 Skin Colors
-
Hello! I am looking for this specific vroid base! Thank you to anyone who's willing to share!
-
bumpp
-
bump
-
bumppp
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
I bought the textures!
Download link: -
Sorry! I had to re-upload it, this should work this time.
Download link:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login