Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. SOLVED: Phanzymia's Vivienne Genshin NSFW avi

SOLVED: Phanzymia's Vivienne Genshin NSFW avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forgenshinhonkaihonkai starrailfemalevrchatvrchat avatarfemale avataranime
43 Posts 11 Posters 1.5k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

    @Yapping-Shorca I know bruuu I bought an avi from someone that does upload only and I can't do shit on the avi, i act gotta pay a fee if I ever want to add anything which sucks ass man

    A
    A
    Acceelerator
    wrote on last edited by
    #23
    This post is deleted!
    SamplecollectorS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Acceelerator
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      SamplecollectorS
      SamplecollectorS
      Samplecollector
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @Acceelerator I tried, but no friend of mine can rip for shit and with VRCA tools being useless nowadays, shit sucks

      A 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

        @Acceelerator I tried, but no friend of mine can rip for shit and with VRCA tools being useless nowadays, shit sucks

        A
        A
        Acceelerator
        wrote on last edited by
        #25
        This post is deleted!
        SamplecollectorS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A Acceelerator
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          SamplecollectorS
          SamplecollectorS
          Samplecollector
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          @Acceelerator Not for the moment no, but either the Avi in question got ripped few months ago so its alr
          Rn I'm just tryna find models of hers and stuff

          stellarprincessS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            Acceelerator
            wrote on last edited by
            #27
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

              @Acceelerator Not for the moment no, but either the Avi in question got ripped few months ago so its alr
              Rn I'm just tryna find models of hers and stuff

              stellarprincessS
              stellarprincessS
              stellarprincess
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @Samplecollector where have you been looking?? bc i dont know where to look myself either 😭

              ᢉ𐭩

              SamplecollectorS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • stellarprincessS stellarprincess

                @Samplecollector where have you been looking?? bc i dont know where to look myself either 😭

                SamplecollectorS
                SamplecollectorS
                Samplecollector
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                @remielles other forums, privates discord n all.. Put in a request but since she doesn't have a discord server shit sucks ahh to find her stuff

                stellarprincessS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

                  @remielles other forums, privates discord n all.. Put in a request but since she doesn't have a discord server shit sucks ahh to find her stuff

                  stellarprincessS
                  stellarprincessS
                  stellarprincess
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @Samplecollector i think i saw i saw her discord server on disboard a day ago
                  link to server of hers i believe:
                  https://discord.gg/rZ6M9eSKj

                  ᢉ𐭩

                  SamplecollectorS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SamplecollectorS
                    SamplecollectorS
                    Samplecollector
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • stellarprincessS stellarprincess

                      @Samplecollector i think i saw i saw her discord server on disboard a day ago
                      link to server of hers i believe:
                      https://discord.gg/rZ6M9eSKj

                      SamplecollectorS
                      SamplecollectorS
                      Samplecollector
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      @remielles since she didn't advertise on her strawpage, I wouldn't try it, plus i'd risk getting banned sooo that'd make get any of her models harder (and im too broke to buy one unfortunately)

                      stellarprincessS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

                        @remielles since she didn't advertise on her strawpage, I wouldn't try it, plus i'd risk getting banned sooo that'd make get any of her models harder (and im too broke to buy one unfortunately)

                        stellarprincessS
                        stellarprincessS
                        stellarprincess
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #33

                        @Samplecollector thats fair, i’ll try do some more digging around!

                        ᢉ𐭩

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • stellarprincessS
                          stellarprincessS
                          stellarprincess
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          bump

                          ᢉ𐭩

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB
                            BaphometscurseB
                            Baphometscurse
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #35

                            Since all the models are just DaB neko models with the thicc blendshape on, I can drop a whole archive thingy, of dab neko models that I have fixed and given a toggle for a thicc slider

                            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • BaphometscurseB
                              BaphometscurseB
                              Baphometscurse
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #36

                              [register or login to view this hidden content] for now here is a reup of things from another thread for everyone!

                              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                              PixieFishMongerP SamplecollectorS 2 Replies Last reply
                              3
                              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                [register or login to view this hidden content] for now here is a reup of things from another thread for everyone!

                                PixieFishMongerP
                                PixieFishMongerP
                                PixieFishMonger
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #37

                                @Baphometscurse Thank you sm~!

                                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                ❤
                                0
                                • PixieFishMongerP PixieFishMonger

                                  @Baphometscurse Thank you sm~!

                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  Baphometscurse
                                  wrote on last edited by Baphometscurse
                                  #38

                                  @PixieFishMonger Ofc! always a pleasure to give back to the community! (props do go to the person who made these fixes, upon their wish I will take it down out of respect, but until then please enjoy)

                                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] for now here is a reup of things from another thread for everyone!

                                    SamplecollectorS
                                    SamplecollectorS
                                    Samplecollector
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #39

                                    @Baphometscurse since i couldnt do it in dms tysm so much ily <33

                                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SamplecollectorS Samplecollector

                                      @Baphometscurse since i couldnt do it in dms tysm so much ily <33

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #40

                                      @Samplecollector ofc <3!

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      VanillaZillaV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                        @Samplecollector ofc <3!

                                        VanillaZillaV
                                        VanillaZillaV
                                        VanillaZilla
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #41

                                        @Baphometscurse Do you have any fixed sandrone and columbina models?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Gesamt859totalG
                                          Gesamt859totalG
                                          Gesamt859total
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #42

                                          does anyone know if theres a shifu and a rina

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular