Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fniafncfexachikufnafcryptiaquestnsfw
80 Posts 18 Posters 10.9k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • spongealtS spongealt

    @Fire_90 fair enough. Well thanks, I finally figured out the issues of the Fexa. I didn't read the fine print and didn't make them separate projects. Only issue I'm having now is I can't get the beer to cling

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @spongealt To cling the beer you need an EXACT other fexa. And shock beer together.

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      @spongealt To cling the beer you need an EXACT other fexa. And shock beer together.

      spongealtS
      spongealtS
      spongealt
      wrote on last edited by
      #57

      @Fire_90 fuck

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire_90F Fire_90

        UPDATE

        • Added Fexa's old/classic hair as an option
        • Added Italian gesture toggle for Mr Bake
        • Fixed frozen opposite hand with Fexa's hook

        ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (mediafire.com)

        it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire

        Preview
        14c8cda9-799c-4026-be04-048342fd7e8d-image.jpeg

        Sheep manS
        Sheep manS
        Sheep man
        wrote on last edited by
        #58

        @Fire_90 the android one is to big I canโ€™t upload it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L LordTooth

          ok nvm i just had to get rid of some missing scripts mb

          Sheep manS
          Sheep manS
          Sheep man
          wrote on last edited by
          #59

          @LordTooth idk why but itโ€™s to big for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Sheep manS Sheep man

            @LordTooth idk why but itโ€™s to big for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #60

            @Sheep-man Don't have any package except VRC fury.
            No optimizer.
            Make sure that the 2 versions are in separated project
            Use the quest version.

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            Sheep manS CorykindasusvroC 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              @Sheep-man Don't have any package except VRC fury.
              No optimizer.
              Make sure that the 2 versions are in separated project
              Use the quest version.

              Sheep manS
              Sheep manS
              Sheep man
              wrote on last edited by
              #61

              @Fire_90 ok sorry for the trouble

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                @Sheep-man Don't have any package except VRC fury.
                No optimizer.
                Make sure that the 2 versions are in separated project
                Use the quest version.

                CorykindasusvroC
                CorykindasusvroC
                Corykindasusvro
                wrote on last edited by
                #62

                @Fire_90 IMG_6334.png I was curious since LadyAlice just released a new hairstyle for Fexa if you were thinking abt updating her when you had the time or felt like it ?

                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • CorykindasusvroC Corykindasusvro

                  @Fire_90 IMG_6334.png I was curious since LadyAlice just released a new hairstyle for Fexa if you were thinking abt updating her when you had the time or felt like it ?

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                  #63

                  @Corykindasusvro Well I could look into it. But since this are the FNC I made for myself if I don't like it or don't want it then I won't add it.

                  I'm sorry but after looking into it I won't add it. I'm not that fan of the hairstyle and I need to do heavy modification on the mesh of the head to fit it. So sorry but no-

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  CorykindasusvroC A 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                    @Corykindasusvro Well I could look into it. But since this are the FNC I made for myself if I don't like it or don't want it then I won't add it.

                    I'm sorry but after looking into it I won't add it. I'm not that fan of the hairstyle and I need to do heavy modification on the mesh of the head to fit it. So sorry but no-

                    CorykindasusvroC
                    CorykindasusvroC
                    Corykindasusvro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #64

                    @Fire_90 Alrighty ๐Ÿ‘Œ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CorykindasusvroC
                      CorykindasusvroC
                      Corykindasusvro
                      wrote on last edited by Corykindasusvro
                      #65
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                        @Corykindasusvro Well I could look into it. But since this are the FNC I made for myself if I don't like it or don't want it then I won't add it.

                        I'm sorry but after looking into it I won't add it. I'm not that fan of the hairstyle and I need to do heavy modification on the mesh of the head to fit it. So sorry but no-

                        A
                        A
                        Anonomus
                        wrote on last edited by Anonomus
                        #66

                        @Fire_90 question could the hair still be usable on quest and pc tho?

                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Anonomus

                          @Fire_90 question could the hair still be usable on quest and pc tho?

                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #67

                          @Anonomus Oh yeah it is
                          Just need to put on the avatar. But you need to edit the hair she already have

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • A
                            A
                            Anonomus
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #68

                            neat

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • L laggindragon referenced this topic on
                            • GreenkilzG
                              GreenkilzG
                              Greenkilz
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #69

                              quest chiku model too big for upload, help pls

                              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GreenkilzG Greenkilz

                                quest chiku model too big for upload, help pls

                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #70

                                @Greenkilz Don't use any optimizer
                                Upload on a separated project without the PC version.
                                Only have VRCfury / GogoLoco on it.

                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                GreenkilzG 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @Greenkilz Don't use any optimizer
                                  Upload on a separated project without the PC version.
                                  Only have VRCfury / GogoLoco on it.

                                  GreenkilzG
                                  GreenkilzG
                                  Greenkilz
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #71

                                  @Fire_90 i used a different project and it worked, thank you

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • W
                                    W
                                    Winds2907
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #72

                                    I have this question that did you make the edits in blender? if that so can you make a blend file of the edits?

                                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • W Winds2907

                                      I have this question that did you make the edits in blender? if that so can you make a blend file of the edits?

                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #73

                                      @Winds2907 Yes I made the edits in blender.
                                      And you just need to import the .fbx in blender that's what I did.

                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
                                      • L laggindragon referenced this topic on
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
                                      • Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90
                                        wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                        #74

                                        UPDATE ON FEXA

                                        • Added a 'thinner' slider. Since I've seen a lot of complaints on how big Fexa's ass is-
                                          Like usual, if they're something broken, warn me-

                                        5ae2adee-c084-462f-b713-f84fda5cebbc-image.jpege8c20388-cd8a-471e-8066-18ba3dceacc7-image.jpeg

                                        BEFORE / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / AFTER

                                        GET THE LINK ON TOP

                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                        -SymbioteLycan-- J 2 Replies Last reply
                                        3
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          UPDATE ON FEXA

                                          • Added a 'thinner' slider. Since I've seen a lot of complaints on how big Fexa's ass is-
                                            Like usual, if they're something broken, warn me-

                                          5ae2adee-c084-462f-b713-f84fda5cebbc-image.jpege8c20388-cd8a-471e-8066-18ba3dceacc7-image.jpeg

                                          BEFORE / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / AFTER

                                          GET THE LINK ON TOP

                                          -SymbioteLycan--
                                          -SymbioteLycan--
                                          -SymbioteLycan-
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #75

                                          @Fire_90 King is cooking!

                                          Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          ๐Ÿ˜Š
                                          0
                                          • M mindlessgonzo referenced this topic on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular