Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fniafncfexachikufnafcryptiaquestnsfw
80 Posts 18 Posters 10.9k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SNBCL360
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    bruh it fucking was, ok well I'll remember that

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S
      S
      SNBCL360
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      Idk if it was me or anything but the fexa body fishnet toggle just makes black mesh, I'm reporting it just incase something can be done

      Fire_90F spongealtS 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • S SNBCL360

        Idk if it was me or anything but the fexa body fishnet toggle just makes black mesh, I'm reporting it just incase something can be done

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        @SNBCL360 Uuuuh The fishnets on the other outfits works ?

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SNBCL360
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Thatโ€™s why I was confused, but yeah

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SNBCL360

            Thatโ€™s why I was confused, but yeah

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            @SNBCL360 I missed a spot it seems. I can't fix i right now but you can by changing the material by the good one

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              @SNBCL360 I missed a spot it seems. I can't fix i right now but you can by changing the material by the good one

              Sheep manS
              Sheep manS
              Sheep man
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              @Fire_90 ya when I turn the fish nets on and to fix the texture of it itโ€™s connected to the casual wear so when I turn it onto a transparent it changes the casual wear

              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
              • Sheep manS Sheep man

                @Fire_90 ya when I turn the fish nets on and to fix the texture of it itโ€™s connected to the casual wear so when I turn it onto a transparent it changes the casual wear

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                #16

                @Sheep-man Copy the material from another fishnet... I've made a separated one...

                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                [...]
                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                [...]
                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vividvilaV
                  vividvilaV
                  vividvila
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  whats the dif

                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S SNBCL360

                    c590cc3a-8c0c-4a2c-b30b-c50edb72d274-image.jpeg Chiku, gonna try fexa next

                    iammarkI
                    iammarkI
                    iammark
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    @SNBCL360 try adding tree optimizer and the other optimizer (forgot its name)

                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      Winds2907
                      wrote on last edited by Winds2907
                      #19

                      This is very late but what are the recommended packages that you need to set in VCC for both parts?

                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iammarkI iammark

                        @SNBCL360 try adding tree optimizer and the other optimizer (forgot its name)

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        @iammark No. You don't need anything. Just upload it. It wasn't working cause he was having Dark Optimizer

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • W Winds2907

                          This is very late but what are the recommended packages that you need to set in VCC for both parts?

                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          @Winds2907 You just need GogoLoco / VRCfury / Poyomi Toon

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • vividvilaV vividvila

                            whats the dif

                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            @vividvila I fixed it. Download it again

                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                              #23

                              UPDATE

                              • Fixed Chiku's naked toggles
                              • Added gesture for Fexa's beer + Ability to drink and cling between other fexas
                              • Added a togglable slap for Fexa's ass
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              Gogo9797G 1 Reply Last reply
                              ๐Ÿ‘‘
                              2
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                UPDATE

                                • Fixed Chiku's naked toggles
                                • Added gesture for Fexa's beer + Ability to drink and cling between other fexas
                                • Added a togglable slap for Fexa's ass
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire
                                Gogo9797G
                                Gogo9797G
                                Gogo9797
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                @Fire_90 question? were these bullet points on the other file you provided before ya made this update?

                                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gogo9797G Gogo9797

                                  @Fire_90 question? were these bullet points on the other file you provided before ya made this update?

                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #25

                                  @Gogo9797 No- I just update the file but it's the same link-

                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ZoroarkMommyZ
                                    ZoroarkMommyZ
                                    ZoroarkMommy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #26

                                    Wow, they're really good, but I'll wait a little longer to make sure the model doesn't have any problems because my boyfriend wants the Fexa.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                      #27

                                      SMALL UPDATE

                                      • Added a toggle on Chiku to replace the middle finger by the italian gesture
                                      • Added on Chiku the possibility to grab the slice of pizza directly from the box
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire

                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                      spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S SNBCL360

                                        Idk if it was me or anything but the fexa body fishnet toggle just makes black mesh, I'm reporting it just incase something can be done

                                        spongealtS
                                        spongealtS
                                        spongealt
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #28

                                        @SNBCL360 a simple way of fixing that is going into the shader and changing it into a quest compatible particle
                                        vrchat/mobile/particles/multiply
                                        typically you'd do additive but for the case of the fishnets you want them to be darker so multiply is better

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          SMALL UPDATE

                                          • Added a toggle on Chiku to replace the middle finger by the italian gesture
                                          • Added on Chiku the possibility to grab the slice of pizza directly from the box
                                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                            it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire
                                          spongealtS
                                          spongealtS
                                          spongealt
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #29

                                          @Fire_90 did you fix the parent constraint issues that Chiku and Fexa have for quest? Also I heard a way of just trying to make them easier to upload on quest is changing the fbx to medium, granted I don't know how to do that. For my quest ports i just remove gogo loco since I'm uploading for myself

                                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular