Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF : Someone who can turn Makoto by Yura in Quest

LF : Someone who can turn Makoto by Yura in Quest

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
cuteyuraacyberzoxl
14 Posts 7 Posters 530 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • astronomicalA astronomical

    Maybe i can, give me some time

    xMiseryllX
    xMiseryllX
    xMiseryll
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @astronomical
    Thank you, I can't up-vote you yet because I have 1 in reputation, I just need one more to upgrade.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Metahetaoni
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Np! Just let me know if you still need help, I'd like to try my hand on optimizing this avatar as well.

      xMiseryllX 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Metahetaoni

        Np! Just let me know if you still need help, I'd like to try my hand on optimizing this avatar as well.

        xMiseryllX
        xMiseryllX
        xMiseryll
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @Metahetaoni I do need help for quest, may I ask you to drop a download link in order to download the quest version ?

        G 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • xMiseryllX xMiseryll

          @Metahetaoni I do need help for quest, may I ask you to drop a download link in order to download the quest version ?

          G
          G
          Glenfix
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @xMiseryll Did you find a solution to uploading Makoto for Android? If so, could you tell me how you did it? Because I can't find the Quest Unity package for this avi and I don't know how to convert a PC avatar to Quest via VRCQuest tools.

          xMiseryllX 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • G Glenfix

            @xMiseryll Did you find a solution to uploading Makoto for Android? If so, could you tell me how you did it? Because I can't find the Quest Unity package for this avi and I don't know how to convert a PC avatar to Quest via VRCQuest tools.

            xMiseryllX
            xMiseryllX
            xMiseryll
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @Glenfix
            No, I tried myself but I was waiting for someone to give the quest version but no one did.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ThumpersHumpT
              ThumpersHumpT
              ThumpersHump
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              i'll give it a shot. just give me some time i just woke up

              THUMPPERRRZ
              I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHump
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Makoto PC & Quest ----> [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Link expires within 10 days. I will not be reuploading it. Someone else however may upload the file wherever

                READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING !
                Info to know
                -Tail 2 has been removed

                • In order to get it to upload I had to remove ''Body Endo'' but I made a second version where I placed it back incase you want to remove something different for it instead. If you don't mind body endo not being there then upload the model called ''まこと | Makoto (Android) No Endo''.

                -if you would like emission in the hair change the material to Standard Lite (however the hair looks a little odd)

                -Make sure you clear the pipeline manger before uploading

                I gave it my best shot. Edit it however you want
                Screenshot 2026-08-31 163150.png

                THUMPPERRRZ
                I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                ZerkichZ 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                  Makoto PC & Quest ----> [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  Link expires within 10 days. I will not be reuploading it. Someone else however may upload the file wherever

                  READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING !
                  Info to know
                  -Tail 2 has been removed

                  • In order to get it to upload I had to remove ''Body Endo'' but I made a second version where I placed it back incase you want to remove something different for it instead. If you don't mind body endo not being there then upload the model called ''まこと | Makoto (Android) No Endo''.

                  -if you would like emission in the hair change the material to Standard Lite (however the hair looks a little odd)

                  -Make sure you clear the pipeline manger before uploading

                  I gave it my best shot. Edit it however you want
                  Screenshot 2026-08-31 163150.png

                  ZerkichZ
                  ZerkichZ
                  Zerkich
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  @ThumpersHump FUCK i missed the chance, why didn't I logged in before

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ZerkichZ Zerkich

                    @ThumpersHump FUCK i missed the chance, why didn't I logged in before

                    A
                    A
                    Ascension_
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @Zerkich
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Mine have some extra stuff on them but you'll just need to delete them (It'll break if you don't) as well as audio link, you can just go through the materials and toggle them off if you don't want it.

                    She has everything only thing different is there's only the transparent body (Cant Hue shift) and solid and her bones are in her ears, usb tail, boobs, wings, pigtails, butt. Feel free to change whatever you want.

                    Make sure to import everything she originally asked for as well as Aao and darks optimizer

                    Darkavataroptimizer: https://github.com/d4rkc0d3r/d4rkAvatarOptimizer

                    Aao avatar optimizer: https://vpm.anatawa12.com/avatar-optimizer/en/

                    ZerkichZ 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A Ascension_

                      @Zerkich
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Mine have some extra stuff on them but you'll just need to delete them (It'll break if you don't) as well as audio link, you can just go through the materials and toggle them off if you don't want it.

                      She has everything only thing different is there's only the transparent body (Cant Hue shift) and solid and her bones are in her ears, usb tail, boobs, wings, pigtails, butt. Feel free to change whatever you want.

                      Make sure to import everything she originally asked for as well as Aao and darks optimizer

                      Darkavataroptimizer: https://github.com/d4rkc0d3r/d4rkAvatarOptimizer

                      Aao avatar optimizer: https://vpm.anatawa12.com/avatar-optimizer/en/

                      ZerkichZ
                      ZerkichZ
                      Zerkich
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @Ascension_ Thank u so much omg!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular