Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: What these eye textures are! [1/2]

LF: What these eye textures are! [1/2]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
33 Posts 5 Posters 3.8k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K koreanmemer69

    link for second pic (maybe not correct) : https://booth.pm/ja/items/4413657

    still looking for first pic bump

    U
    U
    u378ry278239
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @koreanmemer69 @Idia @MameLover i believe number 1 is https://no39.booth.pm/items/4808004 shinra moon eyes! maybe this creator did some photo editing to map it onto manuka's eyes ^^

    IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U u378ry278239

      @koreanmemer69 @Idia @MameLover i believe number 1 is https://no39.booth.pm/items/4808004 shinra moon eyes! maybe this creator did some photo editing to map it onto manuka's eyes ^^

      IdiaI
      IdiaI
      Idia
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @pompon I've used the Shinra Moon Eyes a couple of times, even with Moe I don't believe these ones are it, but ty for helping!

      If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • OrthoO
        OrthoO
        Ortho
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @koreanmemer69 Thank you so much!!! 🥰

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • IdiaI
          IdiaI
          Idia
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          +1!

          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • OrthoO
            OrthoO
            Ortho
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            +1! ✨

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • OrthoO
              OrthoO
              Ortho
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              +1! ✨

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • OrthoO
                OrthoO
                Ortho
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                +1! ✨

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IdiaI
                  IdiaI
                  Idia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  +1!

                  If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • IdiaI
                    IdiaI
                    Idia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    +1!

                    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • OrthoO
                      OrthoO
                      Ortho
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      +1! ✨

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • IdiaI
                        IdiaI
                        Idia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        +1!

                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • IdiaI
                          IdiaI
                          Idia
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          +1!

                          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • OrthoO
                            OrthoO
                            Ortho
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            +1! ✨

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • OrthoO
                              OrthoO
                              Ortho
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              +1! ✨

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • IdiaI
                                IdiaI
                                Idia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                +1!

                                If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • IdiaI
                                  IdiaI
                                  Idia
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  +1!

                                  If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • OrthoO
                                    OrthoO
                                    Ortho
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    +1! ✨

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • IdiaI
                                      IdiaI
                                      Idia
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      +1!

                                      If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • IdiaI
                                        IdiaI
                                        Idia
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        +1!

                                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • IdiaI
                                          IdiaI
                                          Idia
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          +1!

                                          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular